Deatheater Part 2 nsfw

This chapter is in Theo's perspective.

This was the 3rd day of my Ancient Runes project, at this point I don't think I can pretend I don't like her any longer. Y/n L/n she's the epitome of beauty and I would do anything to fuck her... that is if she acknowledged my presence for more than two god damn seconds.

I was sitting in Study Hall with her, she smelled like roses, and her hair was down, shining in the afternoon light. She had finally let me sit next to her today. I tried to focus on my work I really did but it was hard knowing she was just inches away.

Finally after a while of staring I got to transcribing my own runes. I was in my familiar rhythm when I felt a hand on my thigh. Shocked, I looked down and saw Y/n's hand on my leg, trying to play it cool, I just kept on writing down the runes I transcribed, when I felt her hand move up my thigh.

Oh shit

I felt my pants stiffen but there was nothing to do, if she felt me move she'd definitely notice, so I sat there in agony trying desperately not to look at her. But her hand kept on moving, it was mere inches away from my dick, there was no way she didn't know what she was doing.

Finally she placed her hand directly on my dick and I was fucking hard. I couldn't take it any longer and looked over to her, there she was sitting beside me smirking down at her own paper while she felt me up.

I leaned over to her and whispered in her ear, "darling if your dying to fuck me I suggest we take it up to my room."

I saw her face go pink and she took her hand off me and packed up her things, and to my relief I saw her walk down to the Slytherin dungeons. And I followed like a fucking dog.