Monopoly (Mattheo Riddle)

This chapter is in your perspective, you and Mattheo are dating.

I sat in the common room with the other Slytherins, we were playing a very heated game of monopoly and I had racked up quite the amount of monopoly money. Just as Blaise moved his piece a couple squares Mattheo walked into the room, I smiled and waved him over. I knew he liked to be included so I snuck a stack of my five hundreds in between the couch cushions as he came over.

"Mattheo I'm no good at this. Can you take my place?" I scoot over and make room on the couch.

"I've never played before." he whispers into my ear, and I quickly explain the basis of the game as everyone takes their turns.

His turn comes around and he rolls the dice and moves his piece narrowly escaping one of Draco's properties. I send him a reassuring smile in response to his raised eyebrow questioning if he's playing correctly.

As the game goes on I watch him become more and more confident, he catches on quickly and his competitive spirit comes out. He shouts and gasps as the game plays out, and grins as he competes with our friends.

In the end Draco wins, flaunting his victory to everyone, until he chases everyone out and eventually tires himself out leaving me and Mattheo to clean up the board game. Mattheo is still grinning happily, and doesn't even seem phased that Draco won or that we have to clean up.

As I put the top back on the box I felt a tap on my shoulder, "Did you hide these from me so I could play for you?" Mattheo asks with an unreadable emotion on his face.

I felt myself blush with the shame of being caught, "yes," I say fiddling with the side of the box.

After a second I look up at his familiar eyes and he pulls me into a tight hug, I'm taken aback but happily wrap my arms around his waist. He pulls away and places a soft kiss against my lips, and I touch the back of his neck playing with his hair.

Mattheo playfully scoops me up into his arms and I lose my grip on the monopoly box, "Mattheo!" I laugh, "we're going to have to pick that up all over again!"

"Not until I'm done with you." He peppers my cheeks with small kisses and carries me to his dorm smiling down at me.

He throws his dorm door open and throws me down on the bed, throwing himself down next to me nearly squashing me.

"Mattheo be careful I'm breakable!"

"Oh are you now?" He smirks and tackles me back onto the bed and starts to kiss my neck. I giggle under his touch and he bites on my ear lightly, making me wrap my arms around his shoulders.

He starts to leave hickeys down my neck taking his time to make each one noticeable. He sighs into my skin and I can't help but smile at him.

'Your perfect." I say tucking a lock of hair behind his ear.

And he smiles brightly showing off his perfect teeth.