Glow up (Theodore Nott)

Both perspectives

Theo's pov

I hadn't seen most of my friends this summer and was rushing to the train to talk to them. I slid open our usual compartment and saw Blaise and Draco and Mattheo sitting inside. I basically threw my bags overhead and sat down, but before I could say anything Draco's eyes widened, "Well shit Blaise we're gonna have competition this year."

"What?" I looked over at Blaise and he grinned at me, "Now I feel bad for slacking over the summer." He shook his head.

I had taken Quidditch more seriously this summer, gotten those horrid braces off and grew my hair out, but I highly doubted it did that much. "Yeah whatever it's about time you guys had some competition."

Suddenly the compartment doors opened and the rest of our group filed in taking their seats, Y/n, Daphne, Astoria and Pansy. Y/n sat beside me and I could have sworn I saw her blush as she did.

Your pov

As I sat next to Theo I couldn't help but blush, sure he was always cute but the summer obviously treated him well. His Italian skin shone deeply, he was taller than before if possible, I could see his arms through his shirt; they'd gotten bigger over the summer. And then he smiled, and holy hell I forgot how pretty his smile was.

I ripped my eyes away from him hoping no one saw my obvious staring but no such luck I made eye contact with Pansy and she winked at me knowingly. I had always had a little thing for Theo that only Pansy knew about.

Theo's pov

The train ride to Hogwarts I felt her eyes on me, I had always been hopelessly pining for her and now that she gave me her full attention I had no idea what to do.

The feast was amazing as always, I got to catch up with all the people I hadn't seen over the summer but by the end of all the speeches I was ready to fall asleep. The prefects now including Draco led us to the dormitories and gave us our rooms. I jumped in the shower immediately getting ready for bed, Draco was helping the first years while Blaise and Mattheo had gone off to talk to Daphne.

Your Pov

I had stupidly forgotten to pack my toothbrush out of everything I could have forgotten, so I made my way to the boys dormitories to ask if any of them had an extra. I knocked on the door and was greeted by a shirtless Theodore Nott, I almost collapsed. I could feel my cheeks burning as I tried to make eye contact.

"You need something?" Theo asked, a bit nervously, running his hand through his wet hair.

Dear Merlin, I had suddenly forgotten how to breathe. "Uhm you know I think I forgot, so I'll just be going." I turned to leave but felt Theo grab my wrist, he looked down at me and I realized the shirt I was planning to sleep in was quite see through and I hadn't minded to put a bra on.

Theo's gaze lingered on my chest for a beat too long and a light blush appeared on his cheeks, "I missed you." He bit his lip and let go of my arm.

Yep I had definitely forgotten how to breathe, "I missed you too."

Would you guys want a part 2?

-Author