First Time (Mattheo Riddle)

This chapter is in third person.

You and Mattheo were getting pretty serious, it had been a couple weeks of you dating but you were both head over heels for each other.

One evening you and Mattheo were in your dorm room, you guys were in a heavy make out sesh when you tried to take his shirt off. Before you could lift it above his stomach he pulled it back down and drew back.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I totally forgot to ask you." You felt your cheeks turn red.

"No, no it's fine," He said reassuring you, "I just ... want you to take yours off first." He smirked and lifted the rim of your shirt.

You smiled back at him, happy you hadn't pushed any boundaries and slipped out of your shirt. You were wearing a black bra and Mattheo's eyes widened as he got a tent in his pants.

"Fuck y/n your so fucking hot." He breathed heavily and started to kiss the tops of your tits.

He gave you a couple hickeys and you were starting to get really turned on. As he unhooked your bra you lifted his shirt, as you took it off you noticed Mattheo was heavily scarred. He had scars running up and down his torso, some were short, others were long, some were faded while others were still rigid and new looking.

You tried not to stare and looked back up at your boyfriend. He was red in the face realizing his shirt was off and his torso was showing.

"I'm sorry, I uh ... I wish I didn't have them." Mattheo started to stutter, "I could blindfold you but... I guess you would still feel them." Mattheos' eyes shifted nervously around the room trying to find something to cover your eyes.

"Wait Mattheo, I don't mind them, seriously they don't bother me." Now you felt really bad for staring at them.

Mattheos' eyes widened, "You don't have to say that, I know they're pretty ugly..."

You were hurt that your boyfriend didn't feel good about himself, "Mattheo I promise I don't mind." You pushed a curl of his black hair behind his ear.

He smiled tentatively and started to kiss you, you kissed him back and straddled him running your hands through his hair. As he felt your tits in his hands, your hands traveled down to his shoulders and you felt one of his scars beneath your fingers, to be honest you thought they were pretty hot and rubbed his shoulders.

Mattheo on the other hand broke away from the kiss to look at you, "I'm sorry." he muttered.

"Why?" You asked a bit concerned.

"My.. scars."

"I told you I don't mind."

He started to kiss your jaw and you moved so you were level with his chest, you started to kiss his abs and as you felt another scar beneath your lips he started to apologize again.

"Oh sorry," he said quietly.

"Mattheo," You said, sitting up while still straddling his lap. "I like your scars, in fact I think they're pretty."

Mattheo looked at you and uncertainty radiated from him as he shifted not knowing how to tell you he was embarrassed of them.

You sighed and took Mattheo's face in your hand. "I think all of you is beautiful."

His eyes still refused to meet yours. So you laid him down on the bed and began to kiss his scars individually. As you kissed them you traced his cheek with your hand. "You're the prettiest boy I've ever seen," you smiled as you kept kissing his stomach and chest.

You started to feel his breathing grow faster as you kissed closer to his v line.

"May I?" You asked him.

Mattheo breathed shakily, "Please, please please." He smiled down at you with his famous grin. The same one that made you fall for him.