Unexpected (Theodore Nott)

In this story you guys are friends but crushing.

Theo sat with his friends in the Slytherin common room, they had all had an exciting day at Hogsmeade filled with fun. You and Pansy had just come out from the girls dormitories when he noticed you were wearing a new top and it was incredibly low cut and skin tight.

"So what do you think? I finally got Y/n to borrow one of my tops." Pansy smiled sitting down on the couch.

"You look great." Blaise winked playfully.

On the other side of the couch Theo was in full panic mode as you lounged in a chair opposite him, he was feeling his pants tighten and self continuously moved his hand to his lap.

"It was just so cute I had to try it on." Theo was sucked back into the conversation by the sound of your voice.

Mattheo came into the room, "out of my seat L/n" he motioned for you to get up.

You rolled your eyes and looked around the room at the lack of seats. "Where am I supposed to sit?"

"I don't know, go sit on someone for all I care." Mattheo sat in the chair and looked at the couch "go sit on Theo I'm sure he wouldn't mind."

Theo screamed internally, no way in hell would he let you sit on him like this. "She can have my seat." he suggested trying to get up. But Draco's arm stopped him, "what are we in 1st year? Let her sit on your lap."

Theo groaned inwardly, his mouth half open to say some witty retort but you had already sat down on his thighs. Oh fuck me he thought to himself, he just needed to keep calm and maybe you wouldn't notice. But as the conversation went on every time you laughed or put a hand on his shoulder it got harder and harder to hide.

Eventually someone said something especially funny and you laughed and clung onto Theo's neck practically shoving his face in your tits, well that did it his dick was officially hard. You noticed it immediately as it pressed into you, you turned your head as non-noticeably as possible to look at Theo, he gave you a pleading look and you pretended not to notice.

Theo thanked whatever higher force was at work and a couple minutes later the fire started to die down and everyone made their way back to their rooms. But for the rest of the night Theo couldn't get you out of his head.