더 가까이 🔞(Closer)

Start from the beginning

Hao moved to the bottom down, Hanbin's hole. It wasn't touched much in their entire year of dating, since Hao was the one receiving that most of the time, but Hanbin was still used to it. He felt Hao's fingers on the rim, and he shivered. Hao was sure taking his time, and fuck! Hanbin's hands were tied. He waited for the other to put something in there, but he didn't expect Hao to go for it with his mouth.

With his fucking mouth!

Hao licked the rim, making Hanbin twist and moan again.

"You love it so much, don't you?" He spoke seductively, "When I eat your ass up?"

Hanbin groaned. That was his answer. Hao smirked. He spread the cheeks and pushed his tongue it, making Hanbin see stars. It was hot, at the same time, so much better than fingers. Hanbin was shaking. It was so damn good! He felt his dick getting loaded just from that. Just from Hao's tongue! And Hao was completely at it. Soon, pulling his tongue out and filling in with his fingers. One after another. He kept altering it- tongue and fingers, spreading him more and more. Hanbin was cursing, screaming. He was so so sensitive there! And Hao took the best advantage of it.

He took a pause, just to pull his zipper and push his pants down, releasing his member that had been dying to do something all this time! Hanbin saw it, how hard it was. He sat up, just to lean down and take his lips closer to that. Hao understood, as he helped pushed the dick in Hanbin's mouth.

Hanbin was drooling again, but all over that dick this time, to lube it properly. He also took the chance to lick the tip, take in all the precum. Hao was the one moaning this time. Hanbin and the way he looked so hot when he gave heads! Hao was indeed a lucky guy! He stopped the other from going too fast, cause he was scared he couldn't hold on for long if that went on. Hanbin knew. So he smiled and kissed Hao's lips. It's funny cause he couldn't use his hands, but lips did enough for him. Hao pushed him down again, when his dick and the upper portion of his pants was wet.

Hanbin did the lubing perfectly!

Yet when Hao pushed in, it hurt. "Ugggh!" Hanbin uttered, feeling the intrusion burning. Hao realized, so he held the other down, nice and steady as he pushed inside little by little.

"It's gonna be fine, Binnie. Focus on me, okay?" Hao assured, trying to distract him, taking his mind off the pain. Hanbin cooperated. He wasn't really new to this, so he soon adjusted. It still stung like a bitch, but he endured. For Zhang Hao, he did so. Because all the other times, it was that elder who took the pain for him.

The waiting was so worth it because when Hao started moving, bit by bit, the younger felt the joy of being fucked. Constant hits on his sensitive spot made him feel the pit on his stomach more and more and they were both screaming, slapping against each other's skin, taking each other's name. Hao held him tight, nails digging deep in his skin, sometimes slapping his butt as an extra source of pleasure. Hanbin would curse at him, but also feel heavenly! The game of dom-sub or a full control on Hao's side was long forgotten as they both kept spilling dirty words, asking to be faster, more intense- and that they were close.

So close. So in love. So lost in the moment.

Hanbin came first, all over their stomachs, some even rose as high as to Hao's hair, but they didn't care. Cause the other was still going. Screaming, constantly saying "Aah"s or "I'm close, Bin ah! I'm close!" And then he came too. Inside Hanbin. Without a condom, spreading his warm liquid inside Hanbin's hole, who felt icky, but oh so blessed! It was so priceless that for a few good seconds, they just stayed there. Zhang Hao inside him, and Hanbin lying with his hands tied. Whitish liquid all over their bodies, but them, slightly frowning, slightly smiling, looking dead into each other's eyes.

"Fuck you Zhang Hao! You're a beast!" Hanbin said, and that made the other feel proud.

"Told you I can do it right. You should give in to me more often."

"But fucking you is the best way to do this." Hanbin smirked, "When you scream under me, I can't-" Hanbin had to stop cause Hao pushed in him hard, earning a gasp.

"What the-"

"Stop talking rubbish, babe. Or else, you'll get more of it." Hao said, indicating the fact that Hanbin still was tied.

"Then do it." Hanbin commanded with an evil but excited grin, "Turn me over, do me one more time!"

Zhang Hao was no less excited, "You can't complain if you can't walk tomorrow."

"In no way I will" Hanbin moved up to kiss Hao again, it was a brief, on the corner of the lips peck, "I'm not done yet, can go for so many rounds. So just fuck me again, I'll see how long you last!"

"Alright." Hao accepted the challenge, turning him and immediately hitting his exposed butt, leaving it stinging and red. Hanbin hissed, but it also made him get semi hard. He saw, from the corner of his eyes as Hao was rubbing his dick again, palming it to get hard again. He used the cum from before as lube, and it might be disgusting but it would surely work. He kept slapping Hanbin in the meantime, making him groan and give him that sweet sound.

A while later, he went behind the younger, supported by his knees. He lifted the other's ass up by holding his waist, so that Hanbin was left on all fours. Then, once again, he pushed inside the younger. It was easier this time, since Hanbin was loose and already wet there from before.

"Fuck!" screamed the younger, when after a few hits, Hao hit his prostate.

They were at it again, like so many nights, wrecking each other just to be the ultimate sweetheart in the end. Hao would for sure take care of Hanbin the next morning, cause that's how they rolled. They were wild, and hot, yet so damn lovely and romantic. They were the best for each other, and maybe for the world even.

-

What the actual fuck? I don't write 'just smut scenes' but I felt like it, plus the previous angst chaps made Haobinists sad, so here you go.

A wilder version of Haobin. Hope you liked it!