Chapter 191: The King........ Gone

Start from the beginning

The many demon Kings around are still roaring excitedly.

"The Ancients were mighty."

"The First Father was mighty."

Are about to be dead, but also mighty, admire, admire ah.

Soon there was a second impact, and several more pieces fell off the original dragon's skeleton, and the cracks were even more dense, but so was the great array offshore.

Seeing the shaky battle, the old Dragon King looked at his ancestral path with fiery eyes.

"The first ancestor go, for the rise of my aquarium, please the first ancestor crack the big array."

"Please the First Ancestor crack the Great Array."

"Ask the Original to crack the Great Array."

The third time, the original dragon's skeleton has been completely broken into two pieces, only the dragon head is still left, other parts have been completely broken.

But so was the battle method, and it seemed that only one last move was left.

The disciples in the formation of the Fa were solemnly prepared. Once the formation of the Fa was broken, they could only face the water tribe.

Looking at the faces of the disciples, the old dragon King outside the battle Dharma only felt extremely comfortable.

At this moment, all the dark losses that he had eaten at the hands of Shen Jianfeng seemed to be vomited out.

What is this called? Although I have suffered so many losses, it does not matter, and you have a way, as long as you give this king a chance, then the end is no place to bury.

"The winner is the one who laughs last."

Secretly sighed, perhaps because of too excited sake, the old dragon king did not notice, not far from the entrance, the law has been opened a small mouth, and Hong Zun four people have been quietly Mimi out of the head, bluestone hand is still holding a cold shiny big hook.

"You can hook on the right point, don't go astray."

'Good,' I said.

Bluestone has a serious face, there is only one chance, once it fails, it is difficult to start again.

The hook swung slowly, the old dragon King still did not notice, now he was preparing to give the final blow to the big battle.

In its view, the coastal array has been broken is a foregone conclusion, so confidently said to the demon king behind him.

Aquatic warriors, "I rode with the king to dongzhou aquatic rise, today, to see the king of broken..."

Just when talking about high, whoosh, the old dragon king disappeared directly in place.

"The rise of the Shui nationality is today."

"The rise of the aquarium,.............. My God, where's the dragon king?"

The side of the water demon king is still loudly Shouting, blink of an eye, the bloody dragon king is gone?

Really what the hell, ah, just there, so a big dragon king ah, just in front of them, how suddenly gone?

On the other side, bluestone lived up to expectations, a hook will hook the old dragon king over, see, Hong Zun great joy, hurriedly shouted to Zhang Tianzhen.

"Battle law, battle law, quick."

Zhang Tianzhen smell speech is not slow, immediately bang bang, dozens of hundreds of formations instantly thrown out, but before and after a second, the people around the formations were Tuantuan protected.

Hook the old dragon King, this is only the first step, the next is the siege.

But the old dragon King is, after all, the perfect realm of the demon king. Even if Hong Zun and his four people join hands, it will take a little time to kill him.

And during this time, it is necessary to block the rescue of the demon king of the water tribe.

To this end, Zhang Tianzhen can be said to be hollowed out his own family.

A nine-product Dharma master had accumulated a lifetime's wealth, which was all taken out by Zhang Tianzhen.

Hundreds of formations, the lowest grade is the ninth grade level, and even a Tianzhen once spent a lot of effort to get, has been used as the bottom card of the three holy levels of formations are taken out.

This can give the old man love dearly.

The battle opened, the dragon king has entered the battle, a crisp sound, Hongzun wine sword out of the sheath.

"Kill."

He immediately killed the old dragon King.

Before they could react, they were surrounded and killed by the four Hongzun.

His eyes seemed to flash a touch of confusion, the old dragon king himself is Meng, where am I? Wasn't I about to break the battle just now? Why am I here all of a sudden?

B: Yes, there seems to be a big hook whizzing over here. Yes, hook, big hook.......... Oh my God, hook, bluestone............

At the thought of the hook, the old Dragon King felt familiar. Then he remembered the bluestone and his face changed.