Chapter 181 in the scheme of the scheme

That a series of operations, can be called silky slippery, anyway, a demon king is simply did not react, field snail demon king has fallen on the hands of Hong Zun.

Outside the battle, a demon king is simply angry, what a few dozen of them demon king here ah, actually watched his companions were killed.

In particular, another demon king who is also a family of Tian snails, is the eyes red and roaring again and again.

"Madam, you died a terrible death..............."

Just said the words, brush once, people did not ah, so big a demon king ah, said no no.

Good guy, or a couple.

But now, Hong Zun and others did not care about these, but one by one around the body of the snail demon king, is discussing how to eat it.

"Want me to say directly spicy stir-fry, next meal."

"Bullshit, such good ingredients, naturally soup, delicious ah."

"How about braising it?"

"Yes, but can I still eat the stewed dragon meat I ate yesterday?"

Finally, after a friendly negotiation, they decided to spicy fry, and occasionally change their taste.

"Brother Changqing, let's deal with it here, and there's no need to go back to the camp."

With the result, Xu Jie said to Ye Changqing with a smile.

Smell speech, Ye Changqing did not react at first, looked at the many demon Kings outside the law, muttered in the heart, it is here? When someone else a demon king's face to eat?

"Are you sure, brother?"

"Of course, there is a battle to stop us, so don't worry."

These days, Shen Jianfeng's disciples have indeed gathered at the edge of the battle, after all, we must always guard against the water tribe, and it is really troublesome to go back and forth to the camp.

In order to take care of everyone, Ye Changqing naturally moved all the things he needed for cooking here, so there was no problem in cooking here.

Just so in front of others killing the demon king to eat, will not be too crazy a little ah? Are the Shui people sure they're not crazy?

But after Hong Zun whispered some explanation, Ye Changqing thoroughly understand the idea of the people.

Eyes complex look hong Zun, bluestone, is really not the most dirty only more dirty ah.

But since even Hong Zun have spoken, Ye Changqing naturally will not say anything more, immediately cooking up in front of the demon king ingredients.

In addition to the battle law, the male snail king, who was still Shouting angrily, watched Ye Changqing walk toward his spouse with a kitchen knife in his hand. His eyes became even redder and he could not help but tremble.

"What are you doing? What are you going to do? Put the knife down, put the knife down................"

Kitchen knife, iron brush, watching Ye Changqing scrambles with the ingredients, male snail king completely untenable.

Not only him, but also the other demon Kings on the side.

What is this to do? Why do you need to brush the shell? And what the fuck are you digging for?

Until Ye Changqing frame pot boiling water, a big pot, directly will field snail demon king a throw in.

"Are they going to cook?"