Chapter 118: My Brother is Rich

Hong Zun is really tied q, see he has been angry face black, bluestone hurriedly said.

"Yes, yes, say business first, say business first."

"Well, I listen to my brother."

I really can't help it, see, Hong Zun almost can not resist, wine Excalibur will be out of the sheath.

Immediately under the leadership of Chen Wang, a group of people came to the hall of Zhenzong, a group of Zhenzong elders are still some can not accept, how did this matter develop into such a situation?

After sitting down one after another, Hongzun did not give bluestone the opportunity to open his mouth and took the lead in saying to Chen Wang.

"Master Chen, the main reason for coming this time is to seek two days of annihilation, hope.............."

The intention is to quickly solve the problem, this bullshit array zong, Hong Zun is a moment also dont want to stay.

But who knows, his words have not finished, Chen Wang will look directly to bluestone road.

"Brother, do you want the sky to fall into oblivion?"

I really................. The armrests of the chair were crushed directly by Hong Zun, while Qing Shi Wen Yan nodded with a smile.

"Well, this day of annihilation is very important to elder brother, brother you see convenient."

"What is this? If I want it, I am sure I am............."

Without thinking about it, he nodded in agreement, but the elders on the other side hurriedly interrupted him.

"It's all right to ask for the tactics, but have you brought the materials?"

At present, the state of the master, obviously there is a problem, bluestone still owes the Zhenzong more than eight million excellent spiritual stones, this time to say anything can not be hung up.

In the face of the inquiry of the elders of the array, Bluestone and Hong Zun looked at each other, where two people prepared what materials.

"I have the material."

Just thinking about how to say it, Chen Wang has opened his mouth, smell the words, the elders of the mouth of a draw, you have forgotten their own identity ah, you are now the master of our Zhenzong.

And..............

"Master, do you personally have any material to depict Tianyandazhen? If we want to take it from the treasure house of the Zong, we will not agree to it."

Hearing this, Chen Wang's face showed difficulty.

He really didn't have the material to describe the day annihilation, but big brother wanted it.

"I am the master, and I don't even have the power to use the treasure house of the Zong door?"

"If it were any other way, it would be fine and we wouldn't stop it, but this guy already owes us more than eight million dollars."

They're rich, but they're not the ones who run the temple.

Elders dead or alive do not agree, see, Chen Wang face more ugly, just ready to speak, one side of the bluestone first said.

"Then how can you all agree?"

Not willing to make Chen Wang embarrassed, Chen Wang also knew this, and immediately moved to look at bluestone.