Chapter 173 The Matter of Eating a meal

There is no need to worry about the labor law. Later, near lunch time, Zhang Tianzhen finally arrived with someone.

In fact, the speed is not slow, with a token, a line of people did not face any obstruction into the formation, in the camp saw Hong Zun and bluestone two people.

"Xiao Hong, this is the token that the master brings to you."

As soon as they met, Zhang Tianzhen threw two tokens to Hong Zun and Bluestone. With the tokens, the two lifted the suppression of the formation Law and restored to the perfection of the holy land in an instant, and the Formation Law did not exclude them.

But one side Ye Changqing attention is not this, at this time is a face surprised to look at Zhang Tianzhen, he just called peak Lord what?

Did not hear the wrong words, it should be small Hong.

Looked at Hong Zun again, the face is obviously not good, but actually did not attack, obviously, Zhang Tianzhen is not the first time so shouted.

When Ye Changqing shocked, Zhang Tianzhen also turned his head to see Ye Changqing, calm open.

"Disciple go out first. I have something to talk about with Xiao Hong."

Smell yan, Ye Changqing skimming mouth, himself is not interested in staying here, but Hong Zun discontent.

"This is my God Jianfeng disciple, it is not your turn."

"Don't mess around, I'll talk to you about business."

Two peak Lord talk about things, a disciple naturally is not suitable for the presence, Zhang Tianzhen this is not wrong, but because of their own personality problems, give people the feeling is dragging.

Maybe he has been respected all the time. He has developed a kind of arrogant character, which will make people feel uncomfortable at some time.

Ye Changqing did not care, but he did not care, someone quit, Bluestone immediately shouted angrily.

"How the fuck do you talk?"

Smell words, Zhang Tianzhen a leng, suspiciously looked at the eye bluestone, what did he say? Nothing said ah, thought about it, guess is because of the problem of address, then explained.

"I am seven hundred years older than Xiao Hong Xu, and I have always been called so before, and I have no other meaning."

Smell speech, Ye Changqing mouth twitching, more than seven hundred years old also virtual long, but so to say, call small Hong is true no problem.

Not interested in staying with a group of people who are seven hundred years old at every turn, Ye Changqing walked out of the hall consciously and prepared lunch.

Do not care about the name of things, Zhang Tianzhen is such a character, and have been called for many years, there is no bad heart.

"Sit down."

All seated, Hong Zun will offshore camp situation simply to Zhang Tianzhen said again, smell speech, Zhang Tianzhen is also serious.

"The things of the formation after me personally to see, logically speaking, crack the formation, or there is the formation of the master, but the East China Sea aquarium can not have the formation of the master, followed by forced cracking."

"With the strength of the aquarium, it is impossible to crack the formation by force with their own strength. They must have found some treasure, which can pose a threat to the coastal formations."