Chapter 108 This Sword is of great significance

On the battlefield, the sound is the old dragon king mighty, the old dragon King open and bright such words.

If the light judged from the sound, it was undoubtedly a great victory for the Shui nationality, but in fact, the people who shouted were all Shen Jianfeng's disciples, and the dead were all the Shui nationality.

"Ok, please don't say any more thanks. Just keep it in mind. The old Dragon King will understand."

Xu Jie and other personal disciples opened their mouth, urging the disciples to solve the battle as soon as possible.

And all the Shui people are opening their mouths to scold.

"I understand."

"The Lord Dragon King will not leave you alone."

"I Shui Clan will never stop here."

In this regard, Shen Jianfeng disciples happy back.

"The old Dragon King will not leave us alone? All right, all right, then."

"Just don't stop."

"Come on, shrimp, turn over, I'll find a position, give you quick."

"I love the enthusiasm of your aquarium people."

When he heard the angry scolding of the Shui tribe, the disciple of Shen Jianfeng became more and more happy. It was right to come. What he was afraid of was that you would not come.

A battle, not to say a great war, was soon over, and many ingredients were transported back to the camp one after another.

In the kitchen, all the disciples came back in high spirits and could not help but say a few words when they saw Ye Changqing.

"Brother Changqing, this old dragon King is good, and he gave us 10,000 more ingredients."

"Yes, yes, I may have had some misunderstandings about this old Dragon King."

"Yes, they all say that the old dragon King is wicked, isn't it very good, and you know to send us some more ingredients."

Listening to the words of the people, Ye Changqing, who was lying on the recliner, nodded with a dry smile.

Are you sure the old Dragon King will accept such praise?

If it knew this, I am afraid it would like to kill the Qinghai camp in person.

The ingredients were replenished, and everyone was in a good mood.

After clearing up the battlefield, it was naturally another seafood meal that night, white fried shrimp.

The production is also not troublesome, and the taste is also eaten. Many students have runny noses, mainly these guys are still stained with mustard ah.

Eat a handful of tears a snot, but also desperately wrapped up, see Ye Changqing are terrified.

"Brother, eat a lot of it, your eyes............"

"Ah, ho-ha, don't worry, brother, brother just like this feeling, overbearing ah."

I bully your sister ah, your tears never stopped, and your voice is hoarse ah.

B: For some reason, these guys love mustard so much, it's almost a meal.

Even though Ye Changqing makes the mustard himself, using wasabi.

The taste is really good, but I tried a little of it myself before. It's really strong.

A little bit of evergreen leaves feel a little too much, but these guys, where there is white fried shrimp with mustard, is a shrimp in the mustard ah.