Chapter 97 Lao Liu does not stand under the Wall

Ye Changqing swears, he really just casually said ah.

In the face of the eyes of many disciples, Ye Changqing shrank his neck and cautiously helpless way.

"So, brothers, you are............. ?"

Smell speech, all the brothers did not reply, once again turned to look at the water monster rushed to kill, but at this moment, the look in everyone's eyes completely changed.

More disciple muttered.

"They are all good ingredients."

With these words, the sword in his hand slowly came out of its sheath, and his eyes glowed red.

Brother Changqing, if you want to say so, Brother can come to the spirit.

Even Zhao Zhengping, Liu Shuang, Xu Jie, Lu Youyou, Wang Yao and other personal disciples are so, Liu Shuang also licked the delicate red lips.

"Isn't the quantity a little small? Is it enough to eat?"

"Nonsense, how can there be so many of us?"

"Isn't the East China Sea known for its numerous aquatic communities, and it's only this small?"

"Take care of them first, and then figure out what to do."

'Well, we're all at the offshore camp, and you're afraid there's nothing to eat? After the wound healed, we will kill out."

Good guy, because he was standing beside Zhao Zhengping, Ye Changqing listened to all their conversations in his ears.

A moment ago, they were worried one after another, and now you want to kill them?

Looking at the menacing aquarium, Ye Changqing whispered.

"Brothers, I think we also said that it was better to consider the matter at hand first."

"That's right. What do you mean? Straight out?"

Kill it out again? Ye Changqing is numb.

Ok, Xu Jie shook his head.

"Don't worry, Master brother. Master brother will prepare himself."

As soon as he said this, some of the disciples around him also opened their mouths.

"Well, let's give them a wave first."

"Yeah, there's a strategy to fighting, too."

"A steady hand first."

Listening to the words of the crowd, Ye Changqing was confused, so was Zhao Zhengping, but the disciples who opened their mouth were full of confidence.

On the other side, Jiao Min, who led the water tribe to rush and kill, looked at the camp closer and closer, and the smile on his face became more and more brilliant.

"After this battle, the throne of the little Lord will surely be mine."

It seems to have seen the picture of breaking through the offshore camp, but at this time, the aquarium nearby spoke.

"Third prince, something is wrong. Why are there red lights on the city wall? They look like pairs of eyes."

"Nonsense, have you ever seen anyone whose eyes glow?"

Jiao Min was not yet aware of the danger, and the disciples of Jianfeng, the gods on the wall, saw the Shui tribe getting closer and closer, and some of them could not help but drool down.