Chapter 141: Sending Disciples to Cut Down Trees?

The next morning, the three elders specially sent someone to take a look and make sure that the Jade Goddess Feng disciple was no longer guarding the door. Only then did they carefully let someone open the door of the Mission Hall.

"Remember, as soon as the Jade Female Feng disciples come, they should close the door immediately."

"Yes."

I repeatedly told the deacons under my command that the mission Church would be reopened for business.

And the three elders in the backyard could not help but sigh again after the crowd had left.

"The same is the peak Lord, how can the gap be so big? No wonder they all say that people are different from others."

Only yesterday went to find the Baihua sister, today there is no Jade female Feng disciples come to the door, the three elders are full of gratitude at this time.

Until noon, not a single Jade female Feng disciple came to visit, and the three elders finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Rarely relaxed, they made a pot of tea in the backyard. Unconsciously, the corners of their mouths showed a slight smile, drank a mouthful of tea, and nodded with satisfaction.

"Well, it tastes good. I'll send some to my sister tomorrow."

No wonder the old master doted on her and hated the old drunkard. Now it seems that the old master's eyes were like a torch. He saw Hongzun's nature early on and rebelled against it.

Shaking head to enjoy the afternoon sun.

However, the three elders here is quiet, but the miscellaneous hall is busy today.

Compared to places like the Mission Hall and the Dharma Hall, the Miscellaneous Hall is indeed much quieter. After all, under normal circumstances, disciples do not come here.

If you want to earn Buddhist points, you go directly to the Mission Hall.

When the door opened early in the morning, the deacon of the Miscellaneous church had been used to such a quiet life, but when the door opened today, he was completely stupid.

Early in the morning, a large number of Yunvfeng disciples were already gathered outside the Sundsha Hall. I have never seen so many people come here. Moreover, it seems that today is not the place to distribute cultivation resources.

"You are................ ?"

Looking at these Jade female Feng disciples with a suspicious face, Wen Yan, the leading Zhong Ling on the forward salute, smiled.

"I am here to pick up my work."

"Pick up work?"

I looked Zhong Ling up and down for a while. Is this a real disciple? Is he a personal disciple?

Do you send your own disciples to take up jobs in the hall of Miscellaneous affairs? Are you sure you're not kidding?

As far as the work of their miscellaneous hall is concerned, the miscellaneous disciples don't even look up to them, and you are the only one passing on his own disciples.

"Well, this disciple, if you want to accept the task, you may have gone to the wrong place. This is not the Task Hall."

Clearing his throat, the deacon said.

"Of course, disciples know that this is not the mission Hall. We are here to receive work from the Mission Hall."

HMM??