Chapter 152 Is this a bad luck

The Great offshore array covers the entire coastline, stretching for millions of miles over a very long distance.

And if the aquarium wants to break the formation, of course, it is not stupid enough to do it in the offshore camp.

And Haixi City, for the aquarium is definitely the best choice, the first is the location, even if in the process of cracking the formation of a Taoist or human strong awareness, it can not be the first time to arrive.

Secondly, as long as the Haixi city is taken, the Shui can attack and defend, which is an important fulcrum.

This has been planned for a long time, and now all preparations have been made. In ten days at most, the Aquarists can break the large coastal array and then attack Dongzhou.

Therefore, the old Dragon King took almost all the strong aquarists of the East China Sea to Haixi City.

This time, he was full of confidence and vowed to take the Dongzhou people by surprise.

The Shui nationality left with great strength and vigour, even if there had been some unexpected things before, the loss of three hundred thousand young Tianjiao, but this still did not affect their momentum.

The vast sea, the sea, the bottom, densely packed are the strong figure of the aquarium.

And the old dragon King is the first, turned into the body, a huge black Jiao, controlling the wind and rain above the sky, not overbearing.

All the strong aquatic people firmly believe that this battle must be the war in which their aquatic people rise.

But things in this world are sometimes such a coincidence, just in the water many strong just left soon, from the offshore camp, a team of hundreds of people, quietly Mimi, secretly slipped out.

Needless to say, this group of people are naturally Shenjianfeng disciples.

Looking at the East China Sea in front of him, Hong Zun took a deep breath. This is the taste of the sea.

"From now on, remember what you said before. Don't be careless."

'Yes.'

Under Hong Zun's orders, the disciples quickly performed their duties. Wang Yao and Lu Youyou, one of them, disappeared in the same place, while the other disciples took out their pre-assigned ecstasy and began to pour it into the sea water.

"The distance should not be too far apart, otherwise the efficacy will be diluted too much by the sea water and it will be useless."

"Just a few hundred meters apart."

"I know, Big Brother."

Vertigo, colorless and tasteless, is just as quickly dumped into the sea.

At the same time, below the surface, those young aquarists who were left behind, because of insufficient cultivation, or other reasons, they did not go to the Sea City together.

But this did not hinder their excitement, at this time are three or three two together, excited to talk.

"The dragon King is sure to lead us into Dongzhou."

"Of course, this time we are the elite of the aquarium, how can those Terrans stop it."

"But I heard that the Terrans have a very strong clan, which is no less powerful than our East China Sea Aquarium."

"Oh, that's just something the Terrans brag about. What is a Taoist school? If I come across them, I will personally kill several Taoist and Taoist disciples, and taste the taste of these people's pride."