Chapter 147 Full of satisfaction

The roar from the horse field was full of grief and anger, and some of the passing students heard it, one by one was puzzled.

"What's wrong with the racecourse clerk?"

'I don't know.'

In an instant, the deacon's evaluation of the Jade Female Feng disciples had undergone a 360 degree reversal.

This man is even less human than Shenjianfeng.

People God Jianfeng at least do not give the horse to drink water, rest.

But you, actually feed the horse to eat burning blood Dan, not human, really not human ah.

Looking at a demon horse with a listless spirit, the deacon suddenly had a kind of idea to resign, this fucking racecourse deacon can't do it.

Before, there was the sword peak, and now there was the Jade female Peak, and he was worried that these demon horses would suddenly disappear one day.

Crouching down and gently stroking the horse's head, perhaps feeling the warmth of the deacon's hand, the horse burst into tears.

Seeing this, the deacon could not bear it any longer, and each one of them hugged his head and cried bitterly.

"Horse, I am sorry for you, did not take good care of you ah, let you almost be hurt by the adulterer................."

The '44............'

Smell the words, the demon horse is crying.

Wu deacon on the side saw, kindly patted the horse farm deacon shoulder, comfort.

"You don't have to worry too much, because you have used the magic potion and your own spiritual power to recover, so there will be no problem, these demon horses rest for a few days will be OK."

However, just as he said this, the stable clerk turned his head sharply and his eyes were scarlet.

"I did not do it. I did not feed the demon horses burning blood Dan. It was all the herd of animals from Jade Female Peak. It's raw, I.........."

Said, has been sobbing, and Deacon Wu saw this, is a slight frown, silent for a moment, carefully said.

"Do you want me to take a look at it for you?"

"Go away, go away............."

The roar sounded again, and then there might be anger, and the clerk's chest hurt, and he couldn't even breathe for a moment.

Seeing this, or the deacon Wu hurriedly stuffed a heart protection Dan into it, and then recovered.

"You can't get too excited."

"Go, you go............"

Don't want to see anyone, just want to stay with your own demon horse.

Finally, Deacon Wu sighed and left with a bottle of Huxin Dan.

"Oh, is there so much pressure on the racecourse?"

The following month, a steady stream of disciples went to the court of law enforcement to file complaints, without exception, against Jade female Peak.

In order to get the gate of Buddhism, Jade female Feng disciples can be said to have done everything, without any bottom line.

The only difference is that there is no open robbery.

In this regard, stone pine a first two big, want to find a hundred flowers sister talk about it, people are not in the family.

Find jade female peak elder sister Zhao Rou talked a few times, but each time, Zhao Rou is a smile to nod, but after going back, it is bullshit change no.