Chapter 51: Hong Zun breaks the defense

A glance to see that Hong Zun is nonsense, with his character, a good drink in the cave does not smell? Run out to wander what.

However, Bluestone did not say much, this time to God Jianfeng, give him the feeling, is where there is a strange.

Not only were the disciples all wounded, but so were the deacons and the elders.

There were also so many disciples rushing toward the foot of the mountain at the same time just now. What was the trouble? Bluestone was puzzled.

Plan to secretly observe some, his old friend of God Jianfeng is in what a mess.

Thinking of this, Bluestone said with a smile.

"It's all right this time. I'll stay on Shenjianfeng for a few more days."

"What did you say?"

Would have been a very common sentence, who knows heard this, Hong Zun reaction will be so big.

The more so, the more curious the bluestone in the heart, so he smiled back.

"I said to stay in your God Jianfeng for a few more days, why, you will not welcome it?"

Hearing this, Hong Zun's face was a little strange.

"No, I just have a lot of things going on recently. I'm afraid it's..............."

The meaning of refusal in the words has been obvious, but Bluestone deliberately pretended not to understand.

"It doesn't matter, you don't have to worry about me, you should get busy."

The two old things each have a plan, the words are said to this, Hong Zun is not good to say anything, can only prepare a residence for the two bluestone masters and apprentices.

After drinking a little wine and chatting for more than an hour, Bluestone said goodbye and went to rest.

The next morning, it is still the sky before the light, originally was closed eyes cross-legged bluestone, fiercely open their eyes.

"Started again?"

Keenly aware of the changes up and down the Shenjian peak.

Last night to the bluestone made the circle, this God Jianfeng disciple that was all night cultivation ah, this is hard home, to Bluestone have made some self-confidence.

Although in the past, disciples were also very diligent, but this is no longer a matter of diligence or lack of diligence, they have completely inclined to self-abuse.

But now, as the sky had just dawned, many disciples who had been quietly engaged in penance rushed to the foot of the mountain with a green light in their eyes, as if they had suddenly received some signal.

Not only the disciples, but also the elders at the top of the mountain, such as Xu Jie, Liu Shuang, Lu Youyou and other personal disciples, also rushed to the foot of the mountain.

"This old thing moved, too."

Finally feel Hong Zun also left the cave, perhaps afraid of their own discovery, this old thing is still sneaky.

If the bluestone had not been locked into the cave, it is estimated that the old thing really ran away.

Out of curiosity, Bluestone got up directly and went to the courtyard to see Xiao Wang Yao who got up early in cultivation.

If it was in the past, it is estimated that Qingshi would still think that little Wang Yao is very hard, but now, it can only be said that it is not compared with Shenjianfeng's disciples.