Nyx's Background

I

Nyx Zolia Urquart is seventeen years old. Her father is Conall Urquat, the head of recruitment for the Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes within the Ministry of Magic. Her grandfather is Atticus Urquart, the brother of Elphinstone Urquart, who married Minerva McGonagall, Head of the Gryffindor house. Nyx's mother is Otilia Karkaroff, the little sister of Igor Karkaroff,Otila is a curse breaker for Gringotts, whose work takes her to various parts of the world.

Conall and Igor were close friends and became Death Eaters together. It was during one of Otilia's trips home that she and Conall shared a night of passion. Although they never spoke of it, they conceived Nyx during this time. Otilia chose to stay neutral when it came to blood superiority and the wizarding war enabling Nyx to travel the world with her mother as she grew up. At age seven, Nyx began attending Mahoutokoro School of Magic. She then began to board at age 11 (year 1) until the end of her second year when her robes supposedly turned white. Nyx was then transferred to Durmstrang , where her uncle Igor was the Headmaster. She developed the nickname "Lady Death" due to her knowledge of poisons and potions. She spent her fourth year at Hogwarts with her uncle and best friend of the time Viktor Krum. Igor helped Nyx to finally form a relationship with her father during this time. After lots of pleading, Otilia allowed Nyx to transfer her sixth year permanently to Hogwarts, so she could experience the school her father attended.

Relationship: Nyx and Viktor started dating the July following the Triwizard Tournament and their time attending Hogwarts. They have officially been together a little over a year upon Nyx's decision to go to Hogwarts. Viktor is extremely supportive. 

~all rights of characters not created by me should be given to the proper creator, no right held to any pictures, this story may have similarities as books but follows its own timeline and some characters may have different ages! ~