Chapter 187 How gentle She really is

Start from the beginning

"Let them live for two more days, and then the King will break the battle at one blow, and surely they will die without a place to be buried."

Now the army is not here, naturally not the best time to break the battle, so we can only hold back.

The Shui nationality really did have a backhand on this side, and in the army, after a whirlwind, everyone still had some feelings, but there was no food, so they had to give up.

Holding a large tea jar, Ye Changqing, who was resting, suddenly saw a beautiful woman coming towards him.

Dressed in a light blue long dress, she looked intellectual and elegant, and the smile on her face gave people a feeling of spring breeze.

I did not know who was coming, until the beautiful woman came to Ye Changqing and said with a smile.

"You must be Ye Changqing."

"You are?"

"I am the master of Jade Female Fengfeng, just tasted your craft, the taste is very good, and I came here to thank you, but also want to meet my chef."

Said, but also slightly bowed a gift, with a hundred flower fairies that the signature gentle smile, let people involuntarily good mood, after all, people, who don't like beautiful things.

Just not waiting for Ye Changqing reply, followed behind the Hong Zun quit.

"Sister you can say this is wrong, what is called a kind of chef, long green boy is clearly our God Jianfeng disciples."

"Doesn't Shenjianfeng belong to Daoyi School?"

"Yes, but Changqing Boy is different. In short, Changqing Boy is my Shenjianfeng's people, and has nothing to do with your Jade female Feng. Today's meal is strictly speaking, we Shenjianfeng invited you to eat."

The meaning of Hong Zun is very obvious, my God Jianfeng food, your Jade female Feng disciples are not even qualified to compete.

Therefore, in the future, when you eat, you can look beside the Jade female peak.

In this regard, the hundred flower fairy bent his eyes and looked at Hongzun with a smile.

"Well, let me get in touch with Big Brother and tell him about the offshore camp."

HMM??

Heard this, and then look at the hundred flower fairy, Hong Zun only feel that sweet smile at this moment some taste changed.

There is no God Jianfeng disciples around, otherwise they will certainly be very familiar with this scene.

At the beginning of the battle outside the camp, they were not so threatened by the Jade female Feng disciples.

After a long time, this is the usual routine of your Jade female Peak.

If it weren't for the threat of the Jade Goddess Feng disciples, how could the disciples of Shenjianfeng have accepted that Jade Goddess Feng could also rob the rice?

Seeing Hong Zun froze in place, the hundred flower fairy continued to say, with a soft tone.

"Sister's requirements are not high, fair competition can be, brother should also do not want to let other people know this matter?"

Mouth twitching, good, very good, seven inches was pinched, steady.

No choice at all, and the side of Ye Changqing, looking at the flower fairy, just want to say that she is really good gentle ah, even the threat can show so gentle.

Unconsciously, Ye Changqing stepped back half a step, just at this time the hundred flower fairy turned his head, saw this casual half step, smiled.

"I this is being abandoned?"

"Said, slightly narrowed eyes slightly opened some, smile also some changed the taste, Ye Changqing suddenly felt a dangerous breath.

"No, absolutely not, predecessors you think too much."

Hurriedly opened his mouth to explain, smell words, the hundred flower fairy to restore the soft before again.

"So you don't dislike me?"

'I must.'

"That's good."

She smiled and nodded, then turned away.

Until the hundred flower fairy left, Ye Changqing long sigh of relief, the same scene also appeared in Hong Zun body, but he still with a little helpless.

On the other side, with the return of the hundred flower fairies, Zhao Rou, Zhong Ling and others, all felt a deep bone marrow of the ice cold.

The gentle question to a group of disciples.

"So you already know the secret of Shenjianfeng?"

"Teacher......... Master, we................."

In the face of inquiry, Zhao Rou and Zhong Ling all looked white and hesitated for a long time, unable to say anything. The rest of the Jade female Feng disciples also lowered their heads and did not dare to make the slightest sound.

As if in the face of some great terror, but in front of them clearly only a gentle face of the hundred flower fairy ah, this scene to see the Shen Jianfeng disciples a face of confusion.

"What's the matter with them?"