38. Start Over

🎵 gaho - start over

National TV stations were shocked by the news of the arrest of the CEO of a well-known agency--Mr. Kim also known as Kim Jung Min. It happened during Kim Jung Min's attempt to flee from Korea to Hong Kong, just before his private jet take off.

CCTV footage of him being ambushed by police at Incheon international airport quickly spread to international news media. The popularity of the agency that owns the big idol group - Seventeen, attracted mass outrage when the reason for the arrest was revealed.

Corruption. Intimidation. Violence against the idol. Kim Jung Min is said to be subject to several articles at trial.

Kim Jung Min's arrest not only has an impact on the agency corporately, but also has an impact on idol group itself. The news regarding their contract not being renewed made all of the fans nervous about their future plan as a whole group. In Korea, the lack of clarification from Seventeen made many fans follow them aggressively when they were seen leaving the police station for the hospital to pick up Jeonghan. Not to mention the reporters were also chasing them with their cameras and crazy flashes.

The camera flashes didn't stop except when their van had left the location. Only temporarily though. As soon as they arrived--god knows how those people know where exactly they're going--the cycle happen again. Crazy flashes in their eyes, members got pushed around, shoutings everywhere, no wonder why Seungcheol looks mad. Crazy mad.

The members only need to walk a few meters from their van to the hospital's main lobby door--yet it's very hard to do in the midst of people pushing around. Even the bodyguards were overwhelmed, the high tension made them not hesitate to shout at people to back off.

Seungcheol was walking at the very front, leading his members.

"..Is it true that Kim Jung Min attacked Yoon Jeonghan because he dumped his niece Kang Rena for a commoner..!?"

That one single question immediately make Seungcheol stopped walking and turned his head to where the voice came from. His eyes searched for someone whose physical appearance roughly matched the voice he had just heard.

"Whose question was that?" He asked a group of reporters to his right. The way he asked sounded very cold, no wonder why no one confessed.

"Who asked that?" Seuncheol repeated at the same time as Mingyu grabbed his shoulder to pull him away.

Mingyu shook his head as they both climb on some staircases, finally arrived at the lobby doorway, "Ignore them, it's not worth it."

"A commoner? Seriously?" Seungcheol was still being held by Mingyu, he was still looking here and there trying to find that person, "The audacity to look down on people like that."

"Human nature. If they want to judge, they will." Minghao said as he climbed up the stairs, catching up with the them.

Several other members also received similar questions that didn't make sense. They try so hard to maintain their professionalism even though deep down they wish the journalists would be more considerate and not cross the line.

"..Is it true that Yoon Jeonghan's ex deliberately targeted this job to break Seventeen up for a revenge..!?"

Upon hearing that, Joshua was kind enough to smile at the reporter, "Are you trying to pit the public against each other? Such a professional."

Like an angel and a devil, from behind Hoshi looked at the reporter cynically with his sharp eyes, complementing Joshua's sarcastic smile.

"What a burden." Jun sighed to himself after a rather big yawn.