23. Winter

🎵 my romance - cheeze

"...eat...aken?"

You're sitting at the front row of the bus with your airpods plugged in, playing your Spotify playlist at full volume. Both Seungcheol and Seungkwan meant it when they said you had no option to refuse. Before sunrise, early in the morning the BSS trio--led by Seungkwan--has been knocking on your apartment door to pick you up.

Everyone gathered at a cafe near the Han river. They're having a light breakfast while you're already inside a medium-sized bus they rented. Jeonghan hadn't arrived when you got there, so you took the opportunity to seclude yourself first.

You even considered taking sleeping pills after you checked the route from Seoul to Yong Pyong on google map. It will take three hours if the roads are clear. Now imagine being stuck with your ex and his new girlfriend for that long.

"I'm so sorry I didn't hear that." You look up and find Wonwoo standing beside you, "What was that again?"

"I was asking if the seat next to you was taken?" He repeated with a soft chuckle.

"Oh, no, no. It's not." You collect your things from the outer empty seat as you scoot over to the inner side.

Wonwoo put his backpack on the top luggage storage space above your seat then comfortably fill the seat next to yours. His shoulder bumped into yours lightly. He smells so good yet expensive at the same time.

"Joshua bought it for you." He gently takes your hand and places a warm almond croissant wrapper in your palm.

"I'll make sure to thank him." To be honest you already feel hungry since the first time you arrived but your ego is bigger than your stomach right now.

One by one the members who had finished their breakfast entered the bus. Dino being the cheerful and fun guy he is, he begged Wonwoo to switch seat with him. Which Wonwoo rejected in an instant.

"I see how it is, fine, I'm gonna sit back there contemplating about my life choices." Dino turned his head dramatically, walking to the very back to sit together with Vernon.

The more you meet the members, the more you realize you've missed hanging out with them. Mingyu and Hoshi sat in the same row as you on the right side of the bus. Since the bus had more capacity than the actual people inside, some members decided to sit alone to get more space to sleep. Minghao and Jun, for example.

Your facial muscles tensed when Jeonghan got into the bus from the front door. He looked completely different now with his blonde hair. You turned your attention to Wonwoo who was watching a movie on his cellphone.

"Oh? Is that The Truman Show?" Turns out you recognized the movie he was watching.

"It is." He slightly tilted his phone at you, "You know this movie?"

"I've watched it before but only half of it. Heard it was a good movie."

Wonwoo then pause the movie to offer you one of his airpods. You were actually quite curious about the famous movie so you accepted his offer to watch it together. Besides, it's a great option to kill your time.

"Where have you been?" He asked and not gonna lie, being able to hear Jeonghan's voice again makes you happy, but it also keeps reminding you of his dating news--which, on the other hand, isn't pleasant for you.

Wonwoo is such a kind hearted soul because he doesn't let you ignore Jeonghan's question. He paused the movie again while waiting for you to finish the conversation Jeonghan started.

"Been helping the Avengers to defeat Thanos." Your eyes finally met his. He doesn't look as lively as usual, and neither do you.

"Wow." He really just wowed with his flat tone, "Did you guys win?" He asked again while taking the seat right behind you.