33. Talk

🎵 klang - falling again
P.s. Work has been very tough & I've been very sick, hopefully the next chapter will be longer & better. Tysm! <3

Jeonghan already stormed out, walking towards his car when Seungcheol and Joshua caught up with him. The basement was dark and the ground was not even. Seungcheol's clumsy steps made him tripped a few times before he finally managed to grab Jeonghan's shoulder and turn him around.

"Where are you going--" Seungcheol managed to block Jeonghan's way only to get shoved aside.

"Move." Jeonghan was about to get inside his car when he got pulled by Seungcheol.

The next second Jeonghan felt his back crashed against the side of his car. Joshua realized the tension was too high between those two. He immediately positioned himself in between them to make sure there won't be another fight.

"YA--" Seungcheol's arms slipped pass Joshua and grabbed Jeonghan by his collar, pulled him closer and then hissed the next couple words, "Don't make me slap you again. Calm the fuck down."

"You really expect me to calm the fuck down?"  Jeonghan forcefully pushed Seungcheol away, "After that asshole threw Y/N away like a dirt?"

"For fuck sake can we please talk this shit out without any violence?" It's rare to see Joshua gets really angry. He pushed Seungcheol away when he was about to charge forward again, then Joshua also grabbed Jeonghan by his shoulder, "Stop acting like a kid."

"Get your hands off me." Jeonghan glanced down at Joshua's fist on his shirt. His attempt to brush away Joshua's hand only made it tighter.

"I said stop acting like a fucking kid." Joshua's voice still sounded very soft when he swore, making his cold aura slowly tame Jeonghan.

After throwing glares at each other, they all slowly regained their composure. Joshua took out the car keys then closed the door again. He confiscated Jeonghan's car keys to prevent him from driving in an unstable emotional state.

"Let's get some fresh air-- Yoon Jeonghan, Choi Seungcheol." Joshua's tone warned the other two who were about to turn away in the opposite direction.

He purposely waited until Jeonghan and Seungcheol walked in the direction he wanted. From behind Joshua walked while observing them, occasionally giving a warning if one of them started to cause a commotion again.

The three of them didn't speak to each other but somehow their unified steps led them to Hangang Park. Soft wind, calm water, less noises are exactly what they need right at that time.

"Sorry. I lost control." Jeonghan finally said.

"Yeah, me too." Seungcheol stopped walking then rest his crossed arms on the railing, looking far away.

Jeonghan joined Seungcheol looking at the beautiful night view while Joshua was leaning on his back, looking at the opposite way. Ten minutes passed before Seungcheol offered his hand for a handshake. Seeing the two has made up, tenderness finally filled Joshua's warm eyes again.

"I bet you planned to do something dumb earlier." Seungcheol said while staring at the lights reflection on the water surface.

"If throwing ten million won in cash right at my boss' face sounds dumb, then yeah." Jeonghan scoffed while imagining the scene in his head.

"Actually that doesn't sound dumb. I kinda want to do that too." Seungcheol shrugged.

Joshua can only shake his head while sighing softly, "And you both think it'll solve the problem?"

"I'm not trying to solve the problem." Jeonghan answered right away, "That asshole is the problem. For as long as he live he will be the problem."

Seungcheol pursed his lips while nodding a few times. When he heard Joshua's fake cough, he turned to him to find Joshua frowning at him.