14. Pretty U

"YAAA!!!!"

Boo Seungkwan stomps his feet aggressively to your direction while holding two sprite bottles. You're setting up some properties when he suddenly wraps an arm around your neck and gives you a head lock.

"How could you ditched me just because of a stomachache, you weak punk." He, of course, didn't mean it. You've been talking and exchanging jokes with Seungkwan you're starting to get used to his clown-y behavior.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry-- Ouch!" You laugh while trying to break free.

"You're so lucky I'm so kind to still bring you this delicious sprite--" He lean closer then whisper in much smaller volume, "I added some soju in it."

"Oh my god, thank you." You mouthed, returning his foolish wink.

Today's filming is about reminiscing childhood games, hide and seek to be precise. When you proposed it to Choi PD you didn't even think about including the crew. However Choi PD--being the mischievous PD he is--decided to make it a competition between Seventeen team and crew team instead.

"I should've call in sick today." You sighed.

"You lazy ass." Seungkwan looked you up and down, pretending to be disappointed. He then asks you to come closer to exchange whispers.

"So what exactly happened that day? Don't lie, I have a gut, it's not a stomachache." He shows his fist, indicating he is ready to punch you if you lie.

You don't immediately say anything in return. While humming, you opened the bottle Seungkwan gave you and drink it.

"What the-" You take another gulp, "Why is it so good? I've never mixed sprite and soju together before. It's really good?"

"I know." Seungkwan couldn't hide his proud smile. He takes a few steps before attacking you at full speed in a flying kick.

You dodge but fail to hold back your laughter while still drinking. As a result, you spill liquid all over your chin and shirt. Seungkwan also burst out laughing after seeing you fall on the floor.

"Don't change the topic." He joins you sitting on the floor, slightly out of breath after his outburst earlier.

"It was really a stomachache, you foolish fool." You thank him for the tissue then start wiping your chin, "The tonic Shua gave me really helps but the pain was still there."

"That's your theory. I have my own." He narrowed his eyes at you suspiciously.

You wave back at Mingyu who just came, he greets you happily from a distance. Mingyu soon joined Dokyeom and Dino who were also playing around on the other side.

"Okay let's hear your theory." You shift your eyes back to Seungkwan.

"My theory is..... You were jealous when you saw Rena kissing Jeonghan, then you got angry, then you went home." He looked around after finishing his sentence, even nodding slightly after he was sure no one had heard him.

The fact that Seungkwan is not completely wrong surprises you. Trying your best to keep your face straight, you just purse your lips as you nod along.

"That's such a Netflix theory, but honestly? He's not really my type." You bluff, hoping Seungkwan will buy it.

"You're no fun." Seungkwan clicks his tongue in disppointment, but then lean in to whisper again, "So which one of the members is your ideal type?"

That question is much harder to answer because your mind, body, and soul will surely say; Yoon Jeonghan. Staring at the members one by one, even though you're still mad at your ex, you must admit he looked very good sitting there in his sporty jacket.