Chapter 180: A rush for help?

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry, brother. I understand."

"Ok."

Nod in response, immediately, Qixiong directly out of the development array to contact Hong Zun.

The formation quickly connected, the old face emerged in the formation light curtain.

"Elder Brother."

"How's the camp going?"

"The Shui tribe is still breaking the battle, and Brother Zhang is maintaining his tactics. There is no danger for the time being."

"I have sent the Jade Goddess Peak to support you. Now, just say what you need, and I will let the Jade Goddess Peak bring you what you have in your family."

"What the hell? The Jade Goddess Peak of the Hundred Flowers?"

Heard that Jade female peak to support the offshore camp, the other side of the battle of Hong Zun, and Zhao Zhengping, Xu Jie and others are a leng.

Send support? Is this Jade Girl Peak running for support?

See Hong Zun dazed, Qixiong opened his mouth to say.

"This is the last support I can give you. Then the offshore camp depends on you."

The changes in Dongzhou, Qixiong naturally and Hong Zun they said, but also know the current situation of Daoyizong.

Wen Yan, Hong Zun is also not welcome, the lion opens his mouth.

"Dan medicine, Fu seal, battle, hidden weapons, each grade can be, the more the better."

"All right."

This time, Qixiong said yes without hesitation and ended up saying the same thing to Hong Zun.

"Hong Zun."

"Eh?

"I don't know what other tactics the aquarians have, but if the battle breaks, you must hold it for me, even............ Even if you die."

Hong Zun nodded to a serious-looking Qixiong

"Don't worry, Elder brother. With my Hong respect, these aquarians cannot reach the shore."

"Hong chun, a scumbag, dare to come out and eight hundred rounds, the king of the war will only attack on what Terran saints......"

As soon as he spoke, he heard bursts of angry curses faintly from the curtain of the light of the Dharma.

"Who's talking?"

"Asked incredulously.

"No one, brother, you heard wrong."

Did you hear wrong? Did you just hear someone swearing? But at the moment, Qixiong obviously has no energy to worry about these, nodded.

"So be it."

Rare not to scold Hong Zun, after hanging up the battle, Qixiong looked at the hundred flower fairy.

"Go ahead, take as many of the things Hong Zun wants as you can."

'OK,' he said.

The Fairy got up and left.

And offshore camp, just hang up the battle of Hong Zun, is a face of unhappy to look outside the battle of the old dragon king, was angry to scold, sneer.

"Ma De, sooner or later, I will kill you."

After saying that, he came to Ye Changqing with a smile, and his old face smiled into chrysanthemums.

"Hey, Changqing boy, how do you see this demon king?"

Mouth twitching Ye Changqing, heard this, said faint.

"The demon king of the conch family can be spicy stir-fried, sauce burst, soup pot, all right."

What is outrageous, this time outside the family aquarium have dozens of demon king ah, so you have the ability to get a demon king back.

Just now, Ye Changqing saw with his own eyes how Hong Zun and their hands.

Said bluestone but the contribution, he has a magic weapon, called lock soul hook.

The shape is like a fish hook, but much larger.

Just this morning, I don't know what Hong Zun, Bluestone, Zhao Zhengping, Xu Jie they said.

Only Bluestone and Hongzun came to the exit of the battle law, did not go out, stood there, and the water tribe a demon king to fight.

The two sides came to each other, and kindly greeted each other's family.

I thought that was so, but no one thought that suddenly, when all the water demon king did not have a little guard, a bluestone hook was thrown out, and immediately hooked the demon king of the field snail family.

And then a fierce pull.

"Go you."

Out of control, this demon king was pulled to the entrance of the battle law in an instant, and Hong Zun seized the opportunity, wine sword out of the sheath, immediately is to kill a sword, but also threw out a number of nine pinfu seal.

Completely did not react to what was going on the king of the field snail demon, was instantly killed on the spot, and then was pulled into the war.

Dead demon king, naturally is not restricted by the battle law.

Everything happened too fast, and by the time the demon Kings reacted, the snail king had fallen into the hands of Hongzun.

The whole process down, that is directly to Ye Changqing look dumbfounded.