Chapter 179: Jade Girl Peak

Start from the beginning

There is certainly a risk ", but even if you don't believe us, god blade came down in the person you should be able to believe it, they that fighting......"

Some people worry about danger, but as soon as we talk about Shenjianfeng, the women's eyes light up, yes, there are those men who cheat and play with women's feelings, even if there is danger, don't worry about it.

Others do not know the strength of Shenjianfeng now, but they are very clear, anyway, all the way down, those water tribe in the hands of Shenjianfeng, did not take a little advantage.

"Yes, yes."

Immediately, Zhao Rou and other personal disciples were elected as representatives, went to see the hundred flower fairy.

Inside the cave, heard zhao soft they all came, to see themselves, hundred flower fairies is also confused, but still let a few women in.

"What happened, today together to see as a teacher, something?"

"Master, disciple beseeche Master to ask the Grand Master to support the offshore camp from my Jade Goddess Peak."

Zhao Rou opened his mouth directly and said, smelling words, the hundred flower fairies were leng.

"Why?"

"Disciples recently heard other Feng's senior brothers talk about offshore camps, and they all said that offshore camps are likely to survive, but Zongmen can't send more people there now, so if anyone goes to offshore camps, he has drawn the short straw."

"Disciples are well aware of the danger of offshore camps, but as a Taoist disciple, we are not afraid to fight, since all Feng brothers are unwilling to go to offshore camps, let us go to the Jade female peak, so that they know that my Jade female peak is not weaker than others, and women are not allowed to let men."

In the face of the question of the hundred flower fairies, Zhong Ling said that he was full of war.

Hearing these words, the hundred flower fairies were stunned, slowly came back to God, looked at the several disciples in front of them, and their eyes were full of joy.

At such a time of crisis, their own disciples actually have such consciousness, as a master how can not be gratified, can not be proud.

Nodding slightly, the fairy of hundred flowers smiled.

"It seems you are really grow up, before you know it have become a people can acquire, glad for the teacher......"

Just say, hundred flower fairy waist token flashing light, this is Qixiong in the call of the peak peak master.

"For the teacher to the main peak first, other things come back to talk."

Only helpless to stop the voice, a flash of the body disappeared in place.

Main peak hall, the peak of the main, the main seat elders, all present, Qixiong sat in the main position, look serious way.

"About the east coast of the various lines of defense things are almost planned, the only only offshore camp problem."

"We all know the situation of offshore camps today. It is OK to hold the battle line, but once the battle line is broken, it is almost impossible to hold back the aquarists with the strength of Shen Jianfeng alone."

"At present, Zongmen can squeeze out at most one peak disciple to go to the offshore camp for support. Today, you are gathered to discuss which peak to go to the offshore camp, and guard here together with Shenjianfeng."

When the words fell, all the people present looked at each other, no one spoke, and they all fell into silence.

The support of the offshore camp, as a Tao A senior they naturally know long ago, and everyone knows that this is definitely an extremely dangerous mission.

It was far more dangerous than dealing with the demon tribe in Dongzhou.

Although the battle is not broken, the Shui tribe can not enter Dongzhou, there is no need to worry about safety.

But since the demon tribes were making so much noise, they must have made all the preparations, so no one could say whether the large offshore formations could hold up.

And once the battle method is broken, the people who guard the offshore camp will have to use their own flesh to resist hundreds of millions of East China Sea aquarium, which can be imagined.

Moreover, Qixiong has already said that once the Battle Fa is broken, the disciples who guard the offshore camp must at least hold on until Dao I Zong can draw strength to support them. This time is not easy to say.

It may be immediately, it may be a few days, and it is more likely that the whole army will be destroyed and there will be no support for the Dzongmen. Therefore, it is optimistic to say that such a task is a near-death experience.

See all have no meaning to speak, the main seat above Qixiong sighed, he is hesitating this ah, in the end let which peak to go.

Take a deep breath and slowly say.

"In that case, as usual, draw lots."