Chapter 176: Dig your own ancestral grave?

Start from the beginning

"Brother, how are the formations going?"

"There is no problem. The Shui Clan should not have begun to break the formation yet. I will start to strengthen the formation from tomorrow. As for other aspects, I will not be able to give the right remedy until the Shui Clan begins to do so."

"Well, I'll take care of the battle formations."

"Try your best."

After finishing the question of the formation, Zhang Tianzhen quickly asked about the meal.

In this regard, Hong Zun also did not hide, the rules of the kitchen truthfully said again.

"The kitchen has three meals a day, but the quota is limited, so you need to scramble for seats. There are some rules. First, you are not allowed to stay outside the kitchen before the meal is served. Second, during the scramble, you are not allowed to injure your life, and you are not allowed to use foreign things, including the methods of battle and the characters of Fu, etc..................."

After listening to Hong Zun's explanation, Zhang Tianzhen nodded his head. These rules didn't mean much to him.

Even if it is to rob, with his strength is also steady to eat this meal, in addition to Hong Zun and bluestone, no one in the camp is his opponent.

But the other five Wanzhenfeng elders, Hong Zun directly said, in accordance with the rules, and Zhao Zhengping and other personal disciples to grab the position.

In this regard, five people very depressed, but this is Hong Zun and Zhang Tianzhen decided at the same time, they have no way.

It was still some time before dinner, but just then, an inner disciple hurriedly asked for an audience.

"Lord Feng, there is movement in the Shui tribe."

Wen Yan, Hong Zun and Zhang Tianzhen also dare not delay, the first time rushed to the past.

Sure enough, the sea above the surge of towering waves, a Zunzun water demon king broke through the sea, circling outside the formation.

A water column is straight into the sky, overcast, not see the sun, just like a doomsday scene, people unconsciously feel depressed.

"This is ready to break the army."

Zhang Tianzhen looked at the scene in front of him and looked solemn.

The voice just fell, the next second, with a dragon ringing, the old dragon king rushed out from the bottom of the sea, surrounded by a number of water demon king, cold staring at the people in the formation.

First Hongzun, then bluestone, and finally Zhang Tianzhen.

When he saw Zhang Tianzhen, the old Dragon King gave a sneer.

"Zhang Tianzhen, Tao Yi Zong has indeed sent you here."

He sounded as if he had guessed that Zhang Tianzhen would come to the offshore camp, but even if he did, what could he do? It still can't stop it from eating water.

"Roared the old dragon King as the laughter fell.

"Break the battle."

A command, a demon king quickly act, see in the demon force, a huge bone rose from the sea floor.

The white bones are huge, like sharp daggers, and then the fierce stab to the formation.

It was not directly bounced off by the formation, but firmly nailed to the formation. Taking the white bone as the point, the formation began to crack slowly.

Seeing this, the old dragon King became more and more excited and sneered.

"Ha ha, this is the bone nails made from the bones of the demon Kings of the past dynasties of the Shui nationality. Gathering the demon Kings of the Shui nationality for several generations, this time it is necessary to break your coastal array, Zhang Tianzhen, in the face of the bone nails of my ancestors of the Shui nationality, you this nine products, can you solve it?"

The old dragon King laughed wildly, these bone nails are just appetizers, the real back hand is still behind, and now it is just to confuse Zhang Tianzhen.

Just in the face of the old Dragon King's mockery, Zhang Tianzhen's face was complicated, not only him, but also Hong Zun, Qingshi, and all the disciples present.

One by one, he looked at the laughing old Dragon King in silence, until Xu Jie Youyou said a word.

"This guy is a ruthless dragon, in order to crack the offshore array, it is his ancestral grave to dig?"

"Not only the dragon family, but what it said just now is that the bones of all the demon Kings of the entire aquarium dynasty are not here."

"Oh, my God, it really pricked my ass and opened my eyes."

In order to crack the formation, the entire ancestral graves of the Shui tribe have been planed, and they already do not know how to evaluate.

Anyway, if they are the ancestors of the Shui nationality, what to say and the old dragon king to a dialogue, let the great filial son know well know, what is called ancestors on.

In the labor law, everyone at the same time to the old dragon King thumbs up, or have to see you ah.