Chapter 163: A Long way to go

Start from the beginning

The eyes completely changed, but in addition to shock and doubt, more or surprise, after all, everyone is a disciple of Tao, when facing outsiders, it must be consistent with the outside world.

The Jade Female Feng disciples won so beautifully, they also have to be proud.

On the high platform of the main seat, Qixiong was even more happy at this time. After many days of oppression, he finally exuded pride at this moment.

The smile on his face has not broken, but also pretended to scold the hundred flower fairy.

"Sister Baihua, we are all Allies of the right path, how can we play such a heavy hand? Look at what these disciples of Luxia Zong have done."

After saying that, he turned his head to look at Su Luoxing Road.

"Su old monster, I am really sorry that my disciples did not stop for a while, but you can rest assured that I will be responsible for healing things, ha ha."

Seeing Qi Xiong with such a show on his face, Su Looxing gritted his teeth and turned to wink at one of his disciples, who also nodded slightly.

Then he got up and went to the central open space, didn't look at the other peaks at all, and directly addressed the Jade Female Peak.

"I Zhao letter, please teachers and sisters advice."

The goal is very clear, that is, Jade female peak, for this, Jade female peak naturally does not covet, such a good opportunity, can not grasp, how may refuse it.

Without hesitation, Zhong Ling stood up directly.

"Master, disciple asks for battle."

"Well, go ahead."

The Fairy nodded her head. To tell the truth, her mind was buzzing at the moment.

Some do not understand their own several disciples.

As a master, I know the strength of my disciples very well, but I have only been out for a few months. Can this strength change so much?

What's more, this fighting style seems to be different from before, right?

But this is not the right occasion to talk about this, can only wait for the return of Jade Female Peak.

With the master's approval, Zhong Ling stepped forward and smiled at Zhao Xin with an arch hand.

"Elder Brother please advise..............."

But before Zhong Ling could finish his sentence, Zhao Xin cut straight out with a knife, and the blade was right at Zhong Ling.

Seeing this, all the Taoist people present are frowning, and some disciples are Shouting angrily.

"Despicable."

Say competition, this guy actually sneak attack, if life and death fight then do so naturally is no problem, but this is a competition ah, with such means, is really some despicable.

It seems that Luxia Zong is really losing the urgent eye, in urgent need of a victory.

The hundred flower fairies are ready to strike, after all, under no guard, coupled with Zhao Xin's repair is not weak, and Zhong Ling is comparable, under the surprise attack is very likely to succeed.

Everyone was worried, however, just at the moment Zhao Xin took out the sword, Zhong Ling was not slow at all, and stabbed directly.

At first glance, it seems that they both had the intention of attacking their opponent, but they just happened to meet together.

For a moment, the original worried Dao a Zong people, the face became a little strange.

Do Zhong Ling sister also have the plan of surprise attack?

Let alone them, as the people of Zhao Xin at this time are a little confused, what the hell is clearly I want to sneak attack ah, why will become like this?

His sword was aimed at Zhong Ling, while Zhong Ling's sword was aimed at his abdomen. In this case, Wo. Saying, it was he who was injured first.

It was he who had attacked first, but he lost in the end. Faced with this situation, Zhao Xin had to forcibly stop and withdraw.

Narrowly escaped the attack and stared at Zhong Ling who was still smiling.

There is something wrong with this woman, how did she know she was going to sneak attack? And where did she get her long sword? There had been no movement in the space ring. Did it come out of the sleeve?

Up the sleeve? You had a fucking sword up your sleeve in the first place?

No, no, no, this lady didn't know she was going to sneak up on her, she was going to sneak up on her.

Loxia Zong wanted to play a dirty hand, no way, lost three games in a row, this one must win, even if it is with some means to see not only, but did not expect, Wo. Said he, this one disciple of the Tao was dirtier than they were. It was outrageous.

Looking at Zhao Xin with a fearful face, Zhong Ling smiled and said.

"Brother, did you just want to sneak up on me?"

Wen Yan, Zhao Xin's face sank, and then said angrily.

"Let's be with each other."

"It's not the same. What my sister is doing is a sorcery, with a sword in her sleeve."

A sword in your sleeve? Hearing the speech, Zhao Xin was stunned, everyone present was stunned, and the other Feng disciples were also stunned.