Chapter 158: Asking the Elder Brother to call the Shots

Start from the beginning

When did these two people get together? Did they get pregnant?

This Hong Zun doesn't like Wang Tieshu, how old to old, this is more and more not pick?

But still some do not believe, after all, Hong Zun no matter how unreliable, it will not be so.

"You really have it?"

"Brother hate, it's not me, it's Hong Bao."

"Hongbao?"

"Well, it's been more than half a month."

"Who's Hongbao?"

"Ga..........."

Then Hongbao gave a cry and turned his head to look at the black-topped crane beside Wang Tieshu.

"Is it Hongbao?"

"HMMM."

Said for a long time turned out to be a black-crowned crane ah, startled our seat.

"What does this have to do with Brother Hongzun?"

Can not wait for Qixiong to catch his breath, Wang Tieshu's answer directly let his mentality burst.

Only listen to Wang Tieshu some dissatisfaction said.

"Brother, what are these words? Why has nothing to do with Brother Hong? Hongbao can get pregnant, but Brother Hong has made a lot of efforts."

"What did you say?"

"Why, brother, you know exactly what you're asking."

My fuck, Qixiong's face was completely black, his brain was instantly buzzing, looking at Wang Tieshu's face, he really couldn't keep up.

Hongbao, a black-topped crane, happy, and then because Hong Zun out a lot of force?

Hong Zun, for my brother, I just want to know, a black-capped crane pregnant, what do you do?

But this is so amazing, Qixiong still can't believe it.

"Wang Elder............."

"My brother can call me an iron tree."

"Ahem, that...... Iron Tree, this is not nonsense, you know this Hongbao is a spirit animal, it....................."

"What's wrong with the spirit animal? Can't the spirit animal?"

I mean, listen to what you're saying. Can a spirit animal?

Suddenly Wang Tieshu was a little excited, a few steps forward, came to Qixiong, looking at Qixiong from a commanding position.

"Brother, I and Brother Hong love is experienced the test, and Hongbao also have our love crystallization, I think I and brother Hong also come to the time of cultivation."

"Brother Hong brother is the elder brother, is the so-called elder brother as the father, I and elder brother Hong brother marriage, still need a lot of brother care."

Hearing this, Qixiong corners of his mouth twitched.

"This.......... It's not good, after all, it's my brother's private business."

"Why not? My elder brother is a senior brother, and I should worry about my elder brother's marriage. Would my elder brother want to see Hong Elder Brother die alone?"

"I am............ Maybe we should wait until my brother comes back."

"Then where did Brother Hong go?"

"Something came up. I sent him on a trip."

Qixiong made up some excuse to get away with it, and secretly decided in his heart that he would not be involved in Hong Zun and Wang Tieshu from now on.

For no other reason, these two people, no, but also a crane, the path of these three guys is too wild, completely uncontrollable.

Thinking this way, Qixiong also gave Hongbao a meaningful look and cursed in his heart.

Bah, it is really the shame of me to teach a crane.

Look at Hongbao confused, what do you mean?

Just as Qixiong managed to persuade Wang Tieshu to return to the main peak, another figure flew in the sky and shouted loudly before falling.

"Big brother, I am coming big brother.........."

Who the fuck is it now? This god Jianfeng day by day, why the fuck so many things ah.

Soon the figure fell, saw Qixiong and Wang Tieshu, casually say hello.

"Yo, Patriarch Qixiong and Great Elder Wang, you are here too."

"Don't worry about me while you're talking. I'm here to find my big brother."

As he said, he began to look around. Seeing this, Qixiong's mouth twitched, but he still had to speak, because this man was Chen Wang, the master of Zhenzong.

"Master Chen, who is your eldest brother?"

"Bluestone."

Chen Wang said without turning back, and then whispered another word.

"Hey, which one is Big Brother's cave? It should be the biggest. After all, if Big Brother can join the Tao School, it is the blessing of the Tao School. It must be the biggest cave."

Said, self-care to Hongzun's cave walked, one side of the Wang Tieshu instant quit.

"Presumptuous, Hongge's cave is also you can enter, to me roll out."