Chapter 155: No Strong Man in the Dragon Palace?

Mulai dari awal

"This time, with the help of the Dragon King, our demon tribe will win."

With the addition of the water tribe, all the demon Kings are full of confidence, and the fact is true, not counting the water tribe, so many years of other demon tribes in Dongzhou can still compete with the human friars, although in the disadvantage, but not without the power to fight back.

And now add the water tribe, the strength of the demon tribe must surpass the human tribe, this battle can be won.

In the face of the praise of many demon Kings, the old dragon King is also in a comfortable mood. After this battle, it is the real overlord of Dongzhou, the dragon King above other demon Kings.

Huling, the wise tiger demon King looked at the demons.

"The Shui tribe has arrived in Haixi City. We will act in ten days. Make preparations as soon as possible."

"Don't worry, I have already arranged it."

"Ha ha, my King has been waiting for this day for a long time."

Apushan.

"Move in ten days, when the demons will come out and destroy the human race."

"This battle will be won."

The demons are making the final preparations for a race battle they have been planning for years.

From the beginning to help the Aquarians find a way to break the battle, to the next plan, they have been prepared, can be said to be full of confidence.

However, little did they know that the old dragon king, who was beating his chest and full of confidence, had no idea what had happened to his dragon palace at this time.

He thought that the prince could resist the attack of Shenjianfeng, but in fact, the prince was studying the celestial mechanism at this time, and had no idea what was going on outside.

However, Shen Jianfeng's disciples seemed to have been killed not far from the Dragon Palace.

Can not stop, completely can not stop ah.

The Shui tribe looked down on Excalijian Feng too much, and only after the real battle did they realize the horror of Shenjianfeng disciples.

Strength is not to say, means dirty worth mentioning, but your special niang actually also use poison?

Finally organized the counterattack, almost instantly was killed by Shen Jianfeng disciples scattered, and then it is the head of the rat.

But in the face of all the food materials on the ground, how could Shenjianfeng disciples miss it?

"Kill ah."

Outside the Dragon Palace, the disciples of Shenjianfeng had already been killed, and the flood dragons who were responsible for guarding the Dragon Palace saw this scene, and their faces were extremely hard to see.

"Asked the flood Dragon.

"Has the Prince not been informed?"

"His Highness has opened the water shield. We cannot get in."

'Damn it.'

At this very moment, the big prince has shut down his palace. Aren't you looking for death?

Seeing Shen Jianfeng's disciples getting closer and closer, these dragons panicked.

"What should we do now?

"He said, turning his head to look around. Just one glance, these dragons felt their scalps tingling.

What is that? A pair of glowing eyes, as if they had locked on them.

Needless to say, these were naturally disciples of Shen Jianfeng.

At this time Zhao Zhengping looked at the Dragon Palace near at hand, light Yi a sound.

"Is there no strong man in this Dragon Palace?"

Smell the words, one side of the Lu Youyou looked at the hands of the array of lanes.

"No response, there is no demon king in the dragon Palace."

As soon as these words came out, the teachers and brothers became excited in an instant, and they no longer cared about the other Shui tribe around them.

To say that they had eaten so much seafood, the disciples' favorite was undoubtedly the dragon's meat, which was so delicious and delicious that people could not forget to return.

It's a pity that the number of Jiaolong clan is not large. Before, there were only so many hundred heads each time, which was enough for everyone to eat.

But now, when you say that there are no strong people in this Dragon Palace, people will be interested.

The red light in their eyes is getting more and more intense, and they are already red with green.

"So there is no strong man in the Dragon Palace either."

"How many dragon families are there in the East China Sea?"

"Hundreds of thousands should be some."

"I'm afraid not."

"When was the last time you ate dragon meat?"

"Dinner fourteen days ago."

"It was fourteen days ago."

"Then we'll have to get more this time. The dragon is the best ingredient."

"Jie Jie..............."

Smile gradually wrong, completely ignore the other Shui tribe around, Shen Jianfeng disciples one by one holding long swords, smiling, while sneering, while approaching the dragon Palace.

With their red and green eyes, the dragons' scalps felt numb and they swallowed and spittered unconsciously.

"That.......... What are they trying to do?"

'I don't know.'

"Drooling."

"They're not trying to eat us, are they?"

The dragons retreated step by step. It was really terrible to see these disciples of God Jianfeng in front of them. They were exactly the kind of expression when they suddenly saw delicious food after being hungry for many days.