Chapter 148: The Worst Day

Start from the beginning

'It could be a family? Bloodline?"

After a war of words, Zhong Ling is not a question, anyway, no matter what you say, these spirit insects, weeds are from the herb garden, I don't know anything else.

Seeing that Zhong Ling did not come in, the elder was completely anxious and a little angry.

"How can the old husband say is also your elders, wench you really want to fuck me?"

"I don't quite understand what the elders said, but if there is any doubt, you can go to the law enforcement hall and let the law enforcement Hall investigate, but before that, the elders should pay the gate first, after all, this is the result of our sisters' efforts for a month."

"I.............."

"Come on, or is the elder trying to be deadbeat? If so, then the disciple must go to the Hall of Justice."

At last, the elders and several other deacons, in anger, gave the Buddhist gate a place.

More than a million. A couple of people already know, that's enough.

The liver of Qi hurt, and finally the stone was broken by the elder and shouted angrily.

"What do I need you for?"

Law enforcement hall, Baicao peak, there are people gas liver pain, and there is a place, at this time also a roar, that is God Jianfeng.

Has been preparing for the bluestone welcome celebration, a few months down, is almost ready to complete, invitations have been distributed out, the major forces of people will be present.

Can see the celebration approaching, the following deacon told Qixiong, said bluestone, Hongzun two people can not find.

"What do you say? Can't find it? A freshman like that and you're telling me you can't find him?"

"Master, I went to the cave of Bluestone Elder and Hongzun Feng Lord, but there was no response. The Battle Law was opened, and I could not enter."

The deacon said helplessly, he had already been to Shenjianfeng three days ago.

Today, he ran no less than dozens of times, but no one responded, and there was no way to go in.

Smelling the words, Qixiong took a deep breath and looked to the side of the main elder Wu Shou Dao.

"Brother, come with me personally. I think these two people are stupid."

Wen Yan, Wu Shou nodded, and then, two people personally came to God Jianfeng.

As expected, no one, from the elders to the deacons, was in seclusion throughout the entire Shenjianfeng.

It was so quiet that there was not a soul in sight.

Two people came directly to the cave of blue stone, Qixiong gently triggered the battle method.

"Bluestone Tao friend, I am Qixiong, please open the battle, about the celebration matters to discuss with you."

"Bluestone friend, are you there?"

"Bluestake Michiyo.............."

"Please open the formation."

"Bluestone, are you there or not?"

"Bluestone, open the battle."

"Open the formation."

"Open the fucking door for me."

At first, I whispered softly, after all, I just joined the family, to give people a kind feeling.

But with the passage of time, Qixiong gradually became angry, and later, it was said that he triggered the formation, rather than attacking the formation, and even used his psychic powers.

The formation Fa was hit by Qixiong shaky.

"If you don't open the door, I'll break through."

"Blue Stone, open the door for me."

"I command you, as Lord of the Tao, to open the door for me."

"Ok, this is you..............."

No response at all, see Qixiong really want to force the door, Wu Shou quickly stopped and advised.

"Brother, you calm down a little, bluestone road friends may be at a critical time, it is always not good for us to break the door so forcibly, or go to Hongzun brother there and wait."

Forced to break into other people's cave, this is indeed extremely impolite behavior, smell speech, Qixiong slowly calm down, although still a belly of anger, but still nodded.

"Ok, just as my brother said."

Then, the two men came to Hong Zun's cave, and this time Wu Shou took the initiative to step forward and touched the battle law.

"Brother Hong Zun, are you there?"

"Also ask my brother to open the battle."

"If you open the formations, Brother has something to say to you."

"Master Brother, open the formations quickly."

"Hong Zun, open up the formation for me. You have something to say."

"You open the fucking door."

"Hong Zun, are you fucking sitting down? Give me a fight."

"Hong Zun, don't play dumb for me. Open the door."