Chapter 137: Is Madness Really Contagious?

Start from the beginning

"How do you explain that? Besides, I'm going to lose my three-star job at Mission Hall. Will it be closed again?"

The three elders are really anxious ah, and for this, stone pine also have no way, think about it, can only comfort.

"Don't be too nervous, maybe it's just a coincidence."

"What a coincidence?"

"You, that is a Jade female Feng disciple, not a disciple of God Jianfeng, don't scare yourself."

This is the only reason to comfort the three elders, the Jade female Feng disciples can not become like God Jianfeng.

Just some things, destined to be self-deception, just in the three elders in the stone song here to discuss the time, the mission hall is already chaos into a pot of porridge.

With the arrival of the Jade female peak army, the whole mission hall was blown up.

"Deacon, please, this line of tasks to take."

"Then I'll take the next line."

'Is that all there is to do? Aren't there any other Samsung missions?"

"Then I'll pack and take the rest of the Samsung tasks."

A Jade female Feng disciple shouted, and all the deacons and disciples around him were dumbstruck.

"Oh my God, is it coming again?"

"Hey, hey, sister, what are you doing with so many tasks?"

"Why, is it not stipulated that you cannot take on so many tasks at one time?"

"No, have you done so many tasks at once?"

Once upon a time, this is how they were driven mad by Shen Jianfeng, and now, Jade Female Feng again? But why the hell is Jade Goddess Peak like this?

Even after seeing fewer and fewer tasks on the task light screen, the Jade Goddess Feng disciples directly waved their hands.

"Deacon, I'll take this scene."

"What scene?"

"I want all the missions on the mission light screen right now."

What do you call this a scene? People's God Jianfeng disciples are at most line by line, you jade female peak this is how, and better than blue and blue? Do you directly make one scene after another?

With a wave of the big hand, a whole task of the light screen was cleared.

Looking at the empty task light curtain, all the disciples who came to pick up the task were going to cry.

As for the deacons of the Mission Hall, they were even more ready to cry.

Looking at the soon empty mission light curtain, the deacons' hearts sank instantly.

It was not easy to wait until the three elders came back, and thought it was just a coincidence, but when they heard the deacon's report below, the three long old man was stupid.

"Three elders, no, the three star task has no ah."

"What?"

"Even worse, Jade female Feng disciple.................."

I told the three elders the truth about the matter. When I heard the words, the three elders' blowing beard and glaring eyes took his mission hall as what place? Also scene after scene, it is a joke.

Immediately, the three elders came to the hall in anger, and saw at a glance that many Jade female Feng disciples gathered in front of the task light curtain, and kept urging the mouth.

"Deacon, hasn't the task been updated yet?"

"No, there really are no three star missions anymore."

"A two-star mission would be fine."

"No two stars, either."

Seeing this scene, the three elders twitched their corners of mouth and immediately shouted angrily.

"Are you rebelling?"

Less than a day, the Samsung task directly disappeared, and even the inventory was emptied.

At this moment, the three elders only feel mentally tired, why are they so tired as elders of this task?

However, in the face of the anger of the three elders, the Jade female Feng disciples not only were not afraid, but they were resounding.

"See the elders, disciples have something to file against the deacons of the mission Church."

"They have been passive in their work, they have been idle in their positions, they have done nothing in their positions, resulting in a shortage of tasks in the mission hall, so that the disciples have no tasks to take over, seriously affecting the disciples' cultivation and the normal operation of the Buddhist gate. Please ask the elders to punish them."

"Please ask the elders to punish them."

The three elders only scolded, and the women of the Jade female Peak turned their hands and sued the deacons of the law enforcement hall.

After this wave of operation, the three elders were stupid, the deacons of the law enforcement Hall were stupid, and many disciples around them were also stupid.

Why is there no mission for the Church? Is it true that you do not have a single count in your heart?

Where the hell do you have the courage to Sue someone else?

The three elders were even more angry and trembling all over, and their beards were curled up.

"You.......... You.........."

These words are not smooth, and I don't know why, these Yunvfeng disciples always give him a familiar feeling, especially this wave of reverse operation, let him involuntarily reminded of some extremely shameless and shameless old alcoholic.