Chapter 133: Abominable

Start from the beginning

Yes, in the cultivation of Hong Zun although can teach them, but after all, there are differences between men and women, some things Hong Zun will not deal with, but for them, or go to invite Baihua peak Lord.

The tears in his eyes more and more can not stop flowing down, at the same time, Bluestone also hurriedly answer the way.

"Yes, little Yao 'er, that year for the teacher for you, is not the same."

"Master, you hired a flower master, and......... You even spent the night. People have told me that I have never seen a girl go shopping with her."

"Well, Master, that was for your sake."

"Shut up."

Hong Zun turned his head and roared, labor and capital said business, the atmosphere was destroyed by you.

Then he looked at Zhao Zhengping and became even angrier.

"And you, Zhao Zhengping, as a master's disciple, you actually attacked your master. Are you trying to kill your master?"

"When the master brought you back to the Zongmen, it can be said that a handful of shit and urine raised you, and this is how you repay the teacher?"

"Master, disciple............."

"You want to talk about Zongmen's rules? Do teachers have more in your heart than a discipline? Is it impossible for you to think of being a teacher when you eat? Did the dog eat the diapers that were washed for you at night?"

Hong Zun's eyes red, Zhao Zhengping did not refute this time, deeply lowered his head, sincerely said a sentence.

"Disciple knows his mistake."

"Hum."

Cold hum, the knee of Xu Jie saw, hurriedly comfort.

"Master, when you are relieved of your anger, it is all..............."

"Shut up, you Xu Jie are the worst of all my brothers."

"Master, I am.............."

"Oh, the old husband has known countless people in his life, but he did not see such a two-five son, the heart is against the bone, the back thorn is the teacher, full of flowers and guts, and now it is better to learn to Sue the black shape of the teacher?"

"Master, I really am not..........."

"Why, looking at you like this, do you still want to change your career and go to the law enforcement court to seek an official position?"

"No, I really don't think so."

"No? What did you mean by all that talk you had with the Lycopodium? Let that old man Shi Song be severely punished as a teacher, and put Wei Shi in a dungeon, and abrogate his position as master of Shenjianfeng. Are you trying to rebel so that you can sit on the new master of Shenjianfeng?"

A word said, Xu Jie the whole person are stupid, let alone him, Ye Changqing on the side also silly.

Even look at Xu Jie's eyes have become a little wrong.

Because do not know the truth of things, so Ye Changqing can not judge Hong Zun said is true or false, but if it is true, the three brothers can really be guilty of the ten thousand death ah.

Just Ye Changqing dont know, Xu Jie this party is naturally very clear, when he said such a thing.

No, Master, when you deal with demons and beasts, magic practitioners can arbitrarily label them, but I am your disciple, you want to do this to me?

"Master, I did not, I really did not say such things."

"No? Well, if people don't know it, do you think you can hide the things you do behind your back from your teacher?"

"Do you think you can erase what you have shed blood and made contributions to the cause of your teacher with a few slanderous words?"

"Do you dare to say that teachers collude with demons, coerce disciples in Shenjianfeng, embeze the resources of the school, and plot to seize the throne of the master? Do you think that your second master in charge of the Hall of Law enforcement is so easy to deceive?"

The more I listen to the more panicked, I really did not say these ah, is simply reported a black, where said such a thing.

Want to open to explain, but hong Zun does not give the opportunity, eyes slightly, vaguely hanging a smile on his face.

"So others can still forgive, but you Xu Jie, heart backbones, deviant, ricide patricide, heinous, it is heaven and earth do not allow, legal principle does not allow, the door does not allow, for the teacher is not allowed you."

I fuck, Xu Jie the whole person are numb, my father is still alive and well ah, patricide are out, this is really going to get into the dead ah.