Chapter 132 Disciples are also people with tempers

Start from the beginning

An outer gate disciple first froze, and then said pleasantly surprised, and then the second, the third, and successively dozens of disciples successfully broke through the cultivation.

All of them are outside disciples, and all of them are stuck in the bottleneck of breakthrough.

Longfeng Tang successfully helped them break through the bottleneck, and with the surprise cry of these disciples, the people around them were also shocked.

Is the effect of the soup so perverse?

One turned to look at Ye Changqing, is also drinking a bowl of soup, aware of the eyes of the elder brothers, Ye Changqing helpless smile.

"Not so exaggerated, is a foot in front of the door, to help break through the bottleneck."

Must be to explain, otherwise look at the eyes of the people, Ye Changqing worried that they gave Dongzhou green feather phoenix are all killed.

Indeed, it is not as big as the effect of everyone's imagination, but for the monks near the breakthrough, the dragon and Phoenix are helpful to break through the bottleneck effect, but this is not 100%.

And the higher the cultivation, the less this effect.

That is why, basically, those who have broken through just now are the miscellaneous disciples and the outer disciples.

Hearing the words, the fire in the eyes of the public slowly faded away.

A meal to eat that is called a comfortable, full of a big pot of soup, drink that is called a clean, even when washing the pot, the disciples also added water to continue to drink.

"It still has flavor."

"Give me a taste."

"You've gone too far. We agreed to one bowl each."

The whole back and forth to add five times of water, at the beginning of the pot is still some oil, to the back is directly clear water, but everyone is still drinking happily.

"Oh, so rich dragon and phoenix fragrance ah."

Looking at a face of people sigh, Ye Changqing mouth twitching, this really can have a taste? Has added five times the water ah, this pot looks like it does not need to wash, which fuck to dragon and phoenix fragrance?

"Evergreen boy."

When Ye Changqing speechless shaking his head, Hong Zun smiled and came forward, just busy eating, not how to talk, this time after eating, nature is not without a burst of greeting.

What in the offshore camp habit is not used to ah, have encountered danger ah.

In the face of hong Zun's concern, Ye Changqing is shaking his head.

In the offshore camp, Ye Changqing really didnt feel any danger, said before the aquarium ferocious, but in Ye Changqing view, the aquarium is nothing ferocious.

Really want to talk about ferocity............. Ye Changqing silently looked around all the brothers and sisters.

Came to the backyard, three people casually chatting, of course, is mainly Hong Zun and bluestone said, Ye Changqing in the side listening.

"Changqing boy ah, this is good, the old husband can see you again."

"Master, disciple asks to see you."

As he spoke, Zhao Zhengping's voice came from outside the courtyard.

A few people have just discussed, since the master they have come, that before the things must be faced, at least let the master will be their repair to untie ah, otherwise how to eat later.

Outside the hospital, a few people in the heart disturbed, comfort each other.

"The war will stop the water and cover the land."

"Confess your mistakes later."

Thousands of calculations, how did not calculate that Hong Zun and Bluestone can enter the offshore camp, at this moment, there is no other choice but to admit their mistake.

But just as Zhao Zhengping was talking, Xu Jie was looking angry.

"Well, where does a master forbid a disciple to practice and not give him food? Besides, what's wrong with us? We just want to eat a mouthful of rice, how can we be wrong?"

"Third Master brother, you say a few words less, obediently admit your mistake is over."

"No, Master, they don't have to rob the rice. What about us? What happened to us when we didn't have to go through hardships to eat? What happened to using some small means to eat? I don't care, I'm not wrong."

Xu Jie at this time is tough up, just at this time, the court also came the voice of Hong Zun.

"Come in."

Smell speech, they looked at each other, Zhao Zhengping not at ease, and specially reminded Xu Jie a sentence.

"Third Master brother, don't make master angry again, you know?"

"Well, you're afraid of him, but I'm not. You have to be reasonable about everything, because I'm not wrong."

While muttering, while walking towards the courtyard, looking at Xu Jie this appearance, several people are some worry, the stupid goods around the brain turn but bend, and make the master angry, then they are really miserable.

Can just into the backyard, hong respect has not opened his mouth, see Xu Jie without saying a word, a slip kneeling, directly to the knees of Hong respect, holding Hong Respect thigh, pear with rain road.

"Master, disciple knew he was wrong."