Chapter 131 My soup Ah

Start from the beginning

As soon as these words came out, all the defeated disciples turned their eyes to Zhao Zhengping, and for a moment, they only felt a chill, as if they were surrounded by something.

Gu Dong swallowed his mouth and Xu Jie said cautiously.

"Dear brothers, you................"

There was something wrong with the eyes, just like the eyes when looking at the aquarium. Before Xu Jie finished, all the defeated disciples smiled and said.

"Brother, your cultivation has been banned?"

The smile is bright, the eyes are full of expectations, and Xu Jie and others in this regard, the heart is more and more uncertain, but still strong support said.

"Nonsense. There is no such thing."

"Brother, there is no need to deny it. Just now I saw that the Master Feng himself banned your cultivation, didn't he, Brother?"

"Yes, we are all fellow teachers and brothers, so there is no need for you to hide it from us."

"That's right, we won't do anything to them."

A group of disciples asked with concern, and approached step by step, and soon surrounded Zhao Zhengping in the middle.

In this regard, Zhao Zhengping several people are looking solemn.

"What do you want to do?"

"Jie Jie, it's nothing. I just want to have a meal. Since your cultivation has been suspended, I'd better leave this meal to my brother."

"You.............."

"Senior brother has sinned, bind your hands."

"Curl your palms."

I can't help but say that the disciples have shot, and Zhao Zhengping who did not cultivate, naturally has no power to fight back, and is easily overpowered.

"Ha ha, good, I got the position."

"I didn't expect any surprises."

"This is all due to the Peak master."

"Yes, yes, yes, the peak Lord is mighty."

Several inner disciples who had grabbed the position from Zhao Zhengping's hands rushed to the kitchen one by one excitedly.

Originally have been desperate, did not expect that the day actually really dropped the pie, this is really heaven no end to the road.

In contrast, Zhao Zhengping several people, at this time is really anxious, eyes red and shouted.

"Oh my God, you come back to me."

"That's mine. That's my dragon-phoenix soup."

"Damn, give me back my dragon-phoenix soup."

What had been a sure thing to eat was now lost in an instant.

You know, for this dragon and phoenix soup, Xu Jie and they had endured for three whole days. They were about to import it, but finally they were robbed.

The roar did not get a response, Xu Jie and others can only shout to Hong Zun two people.

"Master, I was wrong, I was really wrong."

"Master, untie me and I'll take a sip."

"Master, I am your only disciple."

Unfortunately, Hongzun and Bluestone also did not pay any attention to a few people, at this time the two old things, have gathered in front of the cauldron, looking at the crystal clear soup in the pot, saliva can not help but flow out.

Boil three days and three nights, this dragon and phoenix soup exudes a jade like light, mellow strong taste, straight into the nasal cavity.

The eyes of the two old men straightened.

As for Ye Changqing in front of you, the whole person is stunned in place, the same question is born in the heart, why the peak Lord and the elder church here?

Moreover, outside.............

"That peak master, big brother they seem to be calling you."

Could not help but open his mouth to remind, smell words, Hong Zun did not lift his eyes, full of mind to say.

"You heard wrong, no one called Lao Fu, said evergreen boy, this can eat it?"

"Erm......... 'well, that's all right.'

"Ha ha, then the old man is rude."

Can you imagine the horror of two old men who haven't eaten for almost a month? Right now.

"Oh my God, this thigh is mine, and the dragon's horn."

"Each one of them, each one of them."

Two people in the yard to eat a lot of joy, and outside the courtyard of Zhao Zhengping and others have been completely crying out.

"My dragon and phoenix soup."

"Damn, save me a bite."

Looking at Zhao Zhengping, who was a disciple of yours, crying so hard, the disciples who also did not get a place on the side spoke kindly to comfort them.

"Don't shout, brother, it's useless."

"Yes, save the energy, inhale a little more fragrance, and still enjoy."

"We have experience in this area, and we can always suck the taste if we can't eat it."

"My God Jianfeng three brothers, you let me suck the taste?"

Just to this, Xu Jie was immediately angry, who is he, personal disciple ah, will be reduced to the end of dry sucking taste, today is.............

"Third brother don't say, suck, really good smell ah."

Wang Yao on the side does not know when he has sucked up.