Epilogue

4 Years later

Enrique was good with Ethan even though Ethan was never Enrique's child .

Through the years Ethan thought of Enrique as his father although when he started speaking I came clear to him that his father died along time ago and still called Enrique papa.

It melted my heart each time I heard it .

" Are you going to keep starring at me like that" Enrique smiled looking my way . His dimples on full display .

He was happy, happier away from the world and just us here . Safe .

Though we both knew it wouldn't last long .

We were currently sitting by the sea water since Ethan wanted to watch the water " You look handsome is all" smiling back at him rubbing at the new baby bump appearing .

It's been years since I left, I know It's only a matter of time before they find me here and each time we moved further and further away .

Every now and then I'd call drake on an untraced phone to check in, I'd have meetings in a secure room that I know no one would be able to track I'd led my mafia at this pace for awhile. Enrique left from time to time left out into the field while I stayed .

Now I'm pregnant again with Enrique's child even though I was hoping to move on and go back, but now I have to remain for alittle while .

"Mama!" Ethan ran up to me " hello my little angel" kissing him on the forhead " When do I get to shoot gun like papa" he pointed at the gun sticking out Enrique's back, looking back at him clearing asking why he had that ? And then looking back at Ethan " When the times right your father will teach you everything there is to know" I smiled " Go play we'll be heading in soon ."

We all sat at the dinning table along with Marilyn. She never left my side and nor I her .

" So when are you due ?" Marilyn asked since I saw the doctor this morning " November 19" and I gave birth to Ethan November the 10. Not to far off .

" oh" she smiled " it'll be a breeze" she smiled " A breeze ?! Ethan struggled to come out! I was in labour for 12 hours ! That is not a breeze that is pain" Enrique and Marilyn laughed at how hysterical I was giving birth was another level of pain.

I've been stabbed , shot nearly bombed, poisoned, beaten half to death but Giving birth was the top of the pain chain . Fuck .

" This is your fault" I point to Enrique " No more fucking" he stopped eating " what ? Why ?" He asked pouting " You don't deal with pushing a head out, and I can't take pills out here so your nuts keep going in!" I yell frustrated I knew the pregnancy hormones were starting again .

" What's fucking ?" Enrique coughed his wine out " Oh you'll find out sooner or later" Enrique laughed .

I settled Ethan into bed while after I layed in a warm bath surrounded by flowers and rosemary. Dipping my hair into water I placed a petal of a flower on each of my nipples as Enrique stepped in " I wanna fuck" he sighs " You always wanna fuck, my couchie is sore" I tapped it lightly under the water " I'll eat it out better" he smiled, I mean that doesn't sound like a bad plan ?

" strip" he started stripping his clothes off and got into the hot bath that fit us both perfectly although there was extra space to move around too even Ethan could be in and there'd still be space .

" You so beautiful" he tapped my nipples with the peddles laying delicately flat on them. My boobs have grown bigger, pregnancy has done me wonders and Enrique was all in for it .

Both of us completely naked into the bath, he played with the peddles on my boobs as he pinched them earning moan from me . He smiled knowing all of my weaknesses " You are definitely going to enjoy this, but I want you to squirt yeah ?" I looked back at him " come on really ?" He nodded and sucked on my boobed roughly they were my weakness on my body since it got so big .

Getting out the bath we kissed and kissed till we sat on the bed " lock the door now" I mumbled through kisses " I thought i was just eating you out ?" He seemed confused " Fuck that you going to make me come more than 7 times tonight, lock the door and fuck me Enrique" he smiled turning around locking the door and I opened my legs to see his dimples deepen .

Lips, tongue, fingers, fucken hell.

He was good at everything .

" Yes" I whisper holding his head between my legs " Just there" I could feel it coming, the pressure , I screamed so loud as I came but thank god for the sound proof walls .

Enrique grabbed my head stroking his dick, I was hungry for it . He sat and I began .

Bobbing my head up and down I swirled my tongue around the tip licking the precum clean I sucked lifting up spitting making it more wet, I looked up at Enrique his hands through his hair looking up and then back down to me moaning .

He knows I love the moans they make me drip even more, he really doesn't bother holding back his moans " Alcina" heavy breathing he was lifting his body more up that's when I knew he was about to come, then I worked faster which drove him on over drive working with my hands creating and light but tight stroke for a tight pussy like he calls it . And just like that he shot deep into my mouth earning a grunt in return " Gosh you give the best head" he layed back.

3 minutes later I was screaming to the hills we fucked in the bath, table , bed , against the wall on the damn balcony though I had to be quiet as I came, taking me back inside he fucked me harder from the back he wanted all of me.

He fucked me so hard and deep I even squirted and a lot " That's when I know I did good with your pussy" I was literally tripping like a tap . His huge dick hanging still hungry for more he stared at me as I layed there open legs " I'm all yours if you want more" I smiled still filled with energy after coming more than 7 times already, how I had the energy well at least both of us i don't know " I want more Alcina" he walked slowly back to me " I would eat you and fuck you all day, your pussy is so tight when you come around my dick I come too. That's how good it is . My weakness" he taps my couchie then kissing it .

Suck, sucking and fucking all night long we just couldn't stop . We never can .

It was 08:00 and I knew Ethan would be up soon . Enrique and I slept around 3 knowing to be up before 8 because of Ethan instead he wants to fuck again before heading out . So we did for and hour straight . I took a shower first then he did .

And headed down for breakfast . Happiness and fucken pleasure .

But will it last .