Chapter 19

Alcina ran upstairs to change and gear up this was not like any other day running around she's facing her enemy head on 'these bastards need a lesson' she thought.

While Enrique was handed armour and guns , all placed down onto the table the men clocked there guns gathers the ammo , knives and earpieces along with trackers incase someone got taken .

Alcina ran down to meet with everyone the gear she wears always shows her figure at it's finest due to how well it sat .

Enrique stared as she came walking down the hall to talk " See something you like" she winked " more like someone I love" he mumbles but Alcina missed those words .

" Okay everyone ready?" Alcina asked while they nodded , one of her trackers came in and announced that they arrived at the building which takes there cue to leave .

Everyone got into vans while Alcina and Enrique took an undercover car closer to the building " come on couldn't use find something better" Alcina moaned " Not the time baby we need to leave now" Enrique remarked pushing her in .

They drove down the beautiful streets of Italy looking at how normal the people lives were , a women buying clothes , perfume , walking dogs at night ? " Don't look so sad love , life sucks but this shit rides" Enrique said gearing the car faster while she laughed " You always know how to sweeten the moment huh" she looked back at Enrique " Well we might die and .." Alcina grabbed his hand " I will not let anything happen to you do you understand" she looked determined into his eyes truthful really  " like wise baby" Enrique pecked her lips and speeded off .

Pulling the car at the end of the road " undercover wear huh , that's what you came up with ?" She looked Enrique up and down , wearing sweats and a t shirt " what I have a lot under here" he moved his hand to show his bulletproof vest and amour under " Yeah and I look like I'm heading down to winter land" leaving Alcina with a coat over her dress rolling her pants so that it doesn't shower under her dress .

" You ready" Enrique turned Alcina to face him , he held her head and kissing the top of her head ' What the fuck is happening to me ?' He thought but he seemingly feels attached to her somehow " Yeah you" she asked softly while he nodded and gesturing  her forward with his hand .

They managed to knock out a few security guards from outside while she met up with drakes team along the way , the snippers were stationed and in positions while Alcina , Enrique and drake ran up knocking everyone out silently not using any guns just knives and fists .

Upon arriving the top floor Alcina gave hand signs to Enrique to follow her while Drake must secure the area not allowing anyone in the room .

She took off her undercover clothes so did Enrique and opened the door sliding the gun to her back .

" Well , well isn't this a lovely surprise" Alcina smiled and clapped her hands while Damian and jaydon along with the other men stood up in shock " Oh ! Don't stand on my accord" holding her hands in surrender.
She walked closer towards the men while they stood still as if one move they'd die .

Eventually she stood in the middle of the room and smiled " So is this all or am I still missing a few people" she pointed out the men " You think you funny huh" Damian smirks while walking towards her " I wouldn't if I was you" she warned Damian " You know bro I gave you till next week , Ouff I guess your time is up " she pointed to jaydon while Enrique walked in .

Alcina pov

I swear the way Enrique walked in the atmosphere changed I didn't realise how scary he really looked he was fucken  huge with this amour on amongst all of them . God remind me to marry him one day if papa allows it .