Chapter 12

"You have got to be kidding me" Alcina started " where have you been ? I haven't seen you since the fight In the abandoned warehouse,you left me !" Alcina yelled walking slowly up to Vivian while she stepped  back afraid she put her hand on her gun .

Alcina saw the action and laughed " why you here ?" She stood still looking at Vivian " Your father called me" Vivian answered looking dead into Alcina eyes watching her every move " very well , I have places to be, since you left me to die and be kidnapped by one and only jaydon Martin  , consider this a warning if I encounter your face again before me or a just a spot I'll kill you, got it ?" Alcina threatened but Vivian was quiet " I said got it ! You left me , you were suppose to be my friend yet you betrayed me ,and now you'll suffer the consequences" Vivian nodded and looked down while Alcina walked pass her .

Vivian mumbled to herself " fuck she was suppose to be dead , damn these Valeria's they never fucken die !" Walking on she met with josé

Jaydon POV

"Please tell me everything is sorted Andrea" jaydon asked his assistant.
" Yes sir , but how are you going to do this ?" Andrea asked while Jason becardi walked in
" Tell me how you planning on killing the most powerful mafia in the world , you asking for a death wish with the Valeria's jaydon" walking around the table to look at the plans " And you think I can't?" Asking jason next to him " It's not that, you've seen how Alcina gets rid of people that bitch is fearless and merciless it's not very good let alone her mother they have about 500,000 soldiers/men at there command how do you expect to win a war with them jaydon they don't have any enemies knowing they'd kill instant if betrayed" Jason explained looking at Andrea .

Huff

" I understand your point this is gonna take longer but I plan on taking Alcina for myself"
Jaydon told again " Have you been listening ?  How are you even alive after what you did to her ? You would've been dead by now have you seen all the tapes of her fighting ? The whole office did and you didn't ? You can try to steal her boss but she will not go down without a fight and she's fucken good ,better than me In
fact." Jason ranted again " what about Enrique?" Jason asked " sigh ,I don't know he will be hard to get knowing Alcina is there and Enrique mafia is the second biggest so it's very likely I won't get to him easily after the last time" jaydon replied " Yet you seem to think you can get to Alcina first, even on the first day of school she was a bitch" Jason announces
Walking to the door he added " This won't be easy boss and if you planning on taking the Valeria's empire it's going to be a long war and losing battle against them they to big for us to take let alone skilled ,they way better trained in combat and gun skills let alone there daughter that's fearless and ruthless to anyone who stands in there way ,everyone fears them I don't know who we'll get to stand with us against them ,you'll be starting a major war and to say once it starts it doesn't end until we all dead that's how they battle in war no one is left alive unless given our loyalty to them and leaving you" pointing his finger at jaydon before walking out the door .

" His right you know" Andrea added looking at jaydon " I know" jaydon retorted " They to big for us to take that's why you also have to find there biggest weakness and take it or kill it" Andrea thought out loud jaydon looked up as if light bulb went on " There father the head of a the empire I want him dead first , if I kill her mother, the father and Alcina will hunt me down endlessly him and his daughter is the most ruthless out of the 3 Valeria's , so the father it is" walking out his office to the meeting hall " How do you plan on killing the most deadliest and fearless man on earth jaydon ? I mean sir ?" Andrea asked " That's what we'll have to discuss now walking into the meeting " shall we begin" .