Chapter 24

It'll get interesting

What's you favourite colour ?

Alcina pov

" is she gonna be okay" I heard voices and beeping causing me to move alittle .

" I'm fine" I mumbled to who ever was in the room clearly but not opening my eyes " Look at me baby" I heard Enrique's voice clearly , I opened my eyes slowly " You'll be okay alright just if you hungry next time let me know okay before you pass out again , but that was not the case you have bruises everywhere that caused it clearly you couldn't feel it because of your tolerance but you needed rest which you didn't give yourself" Enrique explained " okay okay I'm fine can we go" I pleaded looking around I saw food and immediately ate it with patience humming to the taste " Now I feel better" I smiled at Enrique who seems satisfied that I've eaten " I've rescheduled your flight till another 2 hours so you technically have an hour to get done" Enrique spoke while I thanked him for it .

I got  up pulling the needles out grabbing my clothes and heading to my room since Enrique has doctors in this  house for moments like this which is amazing .

I pull up my sip of my boots and threw a hoodie on while walking down the stairs again took me exactly an hour to finish up  .

" Everything's ready for California mistress" I heard drake " when did you get here and who said we going to California?" Confused I saw Carlos it seems everyone decided to come by to Enrique's ? looks like he doesn't mine I shrugged . Giving drake my bags I walked to the front door I was about to open it before it slammed shut with a huge arm , I felt hands on my hips turning me around I was met with Enrique's angry face .

" The fuck ? You were gonna leave without saying goodbye Alcina ?" He asked while I stood there totally distracted by close proximity " I'm sorry I thought you were busy so I was gonna call you to tell you that I left ?" I replied " I don't care if I'm in a meeting or killing people if you leaving or need me I'll leave and drop anything for you" I was shocked at his reply I didn't expect him to do that for me after all we weren't that close were we ?

" okay okay I understand I'm sorry" I pecked his lips while his hand still rested above my head , well kissing him honestly made him smile because soon after before I knew it we were deep into a kiss he started wrapping his hands around my waste " I'm gonna miss you" he whispered into my ear " Whenever I see you again I'm gonna fuck you relentless" he whispered again making my vagina throb with need .

" If you find me" I challenged with a smile pushing him back " Oh I will" gliding his hands through his hair God his sexy .

How the fuck is he this good like the veins come on !  It just pops out makes a women wet already .

" Bye Enrique" I muttered and left before we did things that would make me miss my flight .

I didn't dare to look back because I knew I wouldn't see him for some times again .

" Is this plane really leaving for California?" I asked drake " apparently so" he shrugged " who  told the pilot I'm going there ?!" I yelled with frustration coming out " I have no idea" drake took a step back .

Fear , I love the smell of fear .

" Fuck leave it we'll just have to visit Moscow another time , contact everyone about my arrival at California I want men stationed when I arrive I have way to much enemies there America is not really a place I wanted to go too but that's unfortunate" I announced while drake got into the car after me .

The drive took us 40 min because of traffic what the fuck I nearly missed the flight by 20 minutes .

I got into the plan and decided to rest knowing that shits gonna rile up soon but I thought back to what damian said ' You father married you to me' I told myself that In my own way of saying what damian said . My phone rang looking down at the screen I saw carmelo ?

" Yeah ?" I answered " California we coming too" is all I heard before it was switched off .

Great .

I closed my eyes before drifting off to sleep since it was gonna be a long flight .

I was shaken awake soon after by drake telling us we were here , getting up I stretched out while he spoke with the men .

The doors were open while I walked down I could count 5 cars and 20 odd men how they all managed to fit I don't know ?

I saw my lovely car that I've missed I always left cars behind along with a house incase I returned and guess what I've returned . And every mafia leader knows and that's why they trying to get me down first hand but firstly F8 tributo calls me .

I got into my car and speeded to my mansion my hair blowing with the wind as I drove speeding down the beach looking at the people on the beach I would like to kill like 4 to all of them ? They taking up to much space on the beach .

I pulled up in my drive way throwing my keys to one of my guys that drives my car away into the garage while I walked into the beautiful place .

The one thing I loved about this place was the view . And it's away from the people much better for my style if you ask me let alone my life style .

I was greeted by Carlos who ensured that my bed room was in perfect condition he really travels everywhere I go since my last house was destroyed I moved him here including Marilyn .

" Hi mister.." giving here death stare " Alcina to you and Carlos" I looked both ways " O..okay" she stuttered while I walked away climbing my stairs apart of doing that admiring the view I missed . I really missed this going to school and living with mom away and undercover was so shit it killed me , I went from assignation almost everyday actually everyday to going to school , fuck if I wanted to I would've bombed the dame  school . I wonder if they wondered where I went I literally just left without a word or anything , it's a shame I don't miss homework poor kids .

I got into the bath that consisted of lavender, rosemary and crystals including bubbles I could see everything from the bath but no one could see in .

I'm content for the moment until the leaders know I'm in America and then all hell breaks because I know they'll target the house but I'm planning on meeting them first .

Liz and chase are on my list for tomorrow meet. They won't see me coming .