Chapter 4

Alcina's POV

It was extremely futile in the class most of the students are laying down ,yawning from sleepless nights and broken hearts .Alcina just wanted to get out and enjoy the sun.

Rrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

"Ugh thank God !" Grabbing her math books placing them neatly into her bag ready for the break she endlessly desired she walked out into the hall she saw a blue eyed girl with skin white as hers ,wavy hair wearing 4 inches butterfly heels and completed the look with a black crop top , white skirt and gold necklace that has a T hanging down.

" I'm so tired I definitely need to get some sleep " she muttered to herself opening her locker and placing her books inside grabbing next periods books and heading right outside for the slightly cold wind and hot sun.

Laying down on the soft green grass the smell of freshly cut grass always felt clean for her to sit on . Closing her eyes she thought of her past wanting to run away from all the demons she had in her head ,her heart aching from the pain she caused wanting to find peace within herself and everything around her not listening to footsteps approaching her .

" hii"  Opening her eyes looking up was the blue eyed girl she saw in the corridor after math. "Hii" she said softly" I'm Tiana spense" Tiana held out her hand to shake hers.  " Alcina Valeria " holding her hand out . Tiana's eyes went wide for a second before moving them back to there normal state. Even though she held her eyes wide for a second alcina caught them easily. Drifting her head down she knew that Tiana knew who she really was  but she said nothing and sat still .

" so what can I do for you? Tiana" Alcina asked It took a minute for her to answer not sure if she made a big mistake to come to her knowing she's the most feared women in the mafia world  hell even the government don't come close to what's hers or even her.

" Ehm I just thought you'd wanna make friends since you just laying here ,you look like you could use a friend ? Don't you think ?" Tiana answered slowly "no I don't really like having friends" Alcina replied " well then I'll sit with you till you say yes" sitting up straight Tiana never left her side.

Silence ..

" Wanna go for hot chocolate after school, there's this really cool cafe that my friend Vivian and her girlfriend go to its right around corner 'carrol's cafe'" Tiana asked " I have to get home I can't really stick around"Alcina replied  "please it won't be that long I think it'll be cool you can meet my friend she's really sweet , well not really ? she can get alittle crazy at times when it comes to Olivia" Tiana laughed.

Silence

Looking at Tiana , debating if it'll be better than going home to listen to ' billie Eilish' and be depressed. " sure" Tianas faced lit up with the biggest smile showing off her white teeth underneath a gold ring hanged just under her lips that Alcina  has not noticed at all until she smiled.

Standing up they headed to class since the bell went off for there next class .

2 hours later they found themselves in Carrol's coffee shop decorated with pretty pink pictures of dresses , shoes , coffee bean photos . Displaying a variety of deserts to eat away .

" I'm so happy you came , Vivian and Olivia are on there way " Tiana said gracefully " great" Alcina replied with a smile a more nervous smile.

She wasn't use to meeting new people especially normal people . At least that's what she thought .

Looking over she heard Tiana shouting at her friend to come over . Walking over they sat down.

" hey I'm Vivian , this is my girlfriend Olivia" Vivian look into Alcina hazel eyes that held sadness and anger in them .