Chapter 1

Hii everyone this is the first chapter I'm not really good at starting but here it is . Hope you like it x.
_____________________________

Alcina POV

I hate this life why the fuck do I have to be here this is ridiculous! I fucken kill people !?.

Being a Valeria isn't easy, killing people is well easy.

My parents have trained me to be the best when regret comes later .

I've done this more than I can count ,not to mention I love seeing men cower before me I am there worst nightmare after all.

Well here I am playing normal kid attending classes and learning boring shit ? When I'm suppose to be fighting along side my dad ,but I understand he wants us to lay low .

It was my fault the war started when I killed Daniel de Luca .

I know my father shouldn't be on his own right now but he insisted that I stay away .

I hate running it makes me feel weak , my father wanted us safe while he fixed things on the other side .

I got dressed in plain black oversized T-shirt and filled it with baggy denim jeans and white airforce 1s.

I applied mascara along with concealer and blended them out to hide the dark circles from sleepless nights finishing it off with some lip balm , left my long light brown hair down and chose a beanie to keep my crazy hair flat .
I ran down stairs catching my mom off guide .

End of Alcina pov

"Hi mom ."Alcina greeted "Oh Alcina you scared me ?!" Her mother replied

Alcina just gave one of those fake stuff smiles and carried off grabbing an apple and sitting down on the couch catching in on her favourite Disney movie" The princess and the frog ."
Like it or not it was soothing to her , always wondering when , when , when ??

I know what you thinking this dangerous women is literally attending school and watching Disney movies . Well don't judge a girl , we have our moments.

"hey mom ?" Alcine turned around facing half her body to her mom "yes honey?" Alcina's mom answered chopping pepper for morning omelet's , "Do you ever miss dad ?"

"Mom ?" Alcina's mom turned to face her daughter , suddenly walking towards her Alcina couldn't help but notice the bags under her eyes the regret instantly settled in her chest . "His always on my mind sweetie but we can't do anything but wait"

After that she got up since it was 7:30
Made her way to the front door and took a stroll walking down the busy street ,thinking.
As she walked pass the cafe ,the smell of strong roasted coffee beans and soft chatter claimed her to raced through Grabbing a nice black coffee to wake her up for the long day ahead .

Getting to the till just as she was about to order she felt something hit head . She looked up with a gun pointed to her head .

Automatically her brain would tell this guy pull the trigger but her heart was racing with anticipation of actually grabbing the gun and pointing it to his head instead , he looked ridiculous.

"Pull the trigger"she said He looked down at her since he was 6.1 ,She was 5.7
"Did you just tell me to pull the trigger ?" He replied with a shocked expression
"Yes ." She replied "Smart mouth , what are you  17 ?"he said smirking "22 actually ."
She grabbed the gun fast enough before he could pull the trigger . Instead pointing it at his head .

The man stood in shock wondering how she moved so fast and effortlessly .

"Please just leave ,you completely useless with a gun there's no point in coming here and robbing this lovely cafe you really not good for business nor are you gonna get far with that shit ."
Pulling out a knife , he moved aside before he could strike at her a man with a black suit and freshly brown cut hair , bold muscles ,blue eyes with the skin of the Hawaiian beach, plumed lips and ,devilish smile ? Grabbed the knife and threw it on the floor .

"You okay ? My love ." He whispered lowly

How sweet .

Anyway this chapter was (edited .)