Chapter 3

Nicholas POV

"Fuck she's beautiful." He muttered under his breath . In most conditions Nicholas never found one or any girl beautiful especially for his age .

He grabbed the poor guy who lies lifeless on the floor by his neck through the cafe ordered his body guards to throw him in the trunk. Completely forgetting why he even came to the cafe .

" Get him to the dungeon's, I will deal with him later " he turned around  hopped into his Mercedes Benz  C Class cruising through the streets to one of his meetings he had scheduled for 9:00am .

" I know that name ? Alcina , but Alcina who ?she never gave me her last name?"

Pulling up to one of his 9 story companies
Nicholas was greeted with the utmost respect , not even a side glance at his employees he was to focused on finding out who this girl was .

" Good morning sir the meeting will begin in 10 minutes would you like anything before we go in " zoe asked his personal assistant at the firm .

"No just get my paper work on my table and prepare for the meeting ,make sure everything is in place" she bowed her head and scurried away in her 3 inches heels afraid to speak to him any further ." Nicholas" his best friend Jaydon came through the doors bowing his head ." Jaydon " greeting his best friend that seem oddly uncomfortable." You okay ? Is something wrong?" Nicholas asked Moving his head around to check if the problem was In the room they were about to have a meeting in .
" No , just who was that guy you sent through to the dungeons ?" Standing tall In his navy blue suit and gelled hair " we'll speak about this later".

Few minutes passed by the people gathered inside the room chosen for the meeting they carried on for hours about the loss and profits of the company, many have there own ways of solving the problem of the losses . And a few sat and took notes .

Soon there after they walked out 17:56pm marked .

" sir are you okay , you seem bothered by something throughout this meeting ?" Nicholas personal assistant remarked . " Zoe I need you to look up on a girls name Alcina I do not know what her last name is" Walking down the hall back to his office to finish the paper work before heading to the dungeons.

"Do you perhaps know how she looks ?" Keeping up her pace with her tiny feet ,click clacking throughout the corridor, facing her he replied .

" hazel eyes , light brown hair , about 5.7 that's all I know Zoe ." Moving again to his office Zoe stayed in her tracks and headed to her place of peace and started working gathering the information she needed to find this girl .

" I need a coffee" Nicholas was drained of all the work his done but not forgetting he had someone down in the cellar.

18:40 pm strikes finishing his work heading down he rolling his sleeves up to his elbows making the shirt even tighter around his muscular muscles then running his hands through his greasy hair , he looked like a complete mess .

Most of his employees left leaving only the guards out .

" Evening Nicholas" Turning his head around he found lexi Brooke .

Lexi Brooke , was known as the men pleaser  sleeping with almost every man at the firm, known for her reputation he didn't really care the fact that she used his first name instead of addressing him by Mr Gage or Sir .

He walked on to where he had to be , before pressing the elevator down she tapped him.

"What do you want lexi ?" Annoyed and frustration creeped up.
" I just wanted to talk that's all no need to be so irritated" turning around staring at her pimpled face .

Lexi Brooke also known as the man eater.

Dressed in a mid thigh skirt, shirt hanging out nails polished with her hair tied tight high in a pony tail with 4 inch heels she was one of Mr gages employees working in the marketing department.

Pressing the button he looked at her and felt disgusted at how she could still be working here ,Turning around waiting . No answer everything went silent .

DING!

Stepping in he hit the button for the last floor down . Staring at her before the doors closed

" I still love you Nicholas" looking at him with a sad smile placed on her face . " You don't have to remind me , because it's not the same for me it'll never work" doors closed breathing out the air he held in .

Many knew about the work Mr gage does ,killing people for the pleasure of seeing blood on his hands , sleeping with women that he barely finds attractive and the money that he had .

Enemies wanted him gone payed the highest prices to see him dead even his own father.

He thought of the ways to kill his father one to many times and take his mother away from that hideous MAN that his suppose to call father .

DING!

Walking down greetings by the guards , " cellar 256 sir" nodding he walked till he got to cellar 256 ,he opened the door , he was met with the smell of blood and burnt flesh.
" Meet my eyes" standing at the door with his hands folded . Looking up at who was at the door his eyes widen " I'm sorry Mr Antonio, please let me go" crying he sat there begging . While Mr Gage looked at him with a shocked face Walking towards him grabbing him by his face lifting him up against the stinking wall .
" How the fuck do you know that name !" Anger laced through his words the chills caused through his body of not hearing that name in 14 years .

" Im sorry Sir I didn't mean to upset you further iiii..." struggling to breath Nicholas released his hand a-bit holding him by his neck moving his hand more to grip tight but enough for him to breath. " Tell me !!"

He held his breath before speaking .
" Tatiana Valeria"

(Edited)