Chapter 42

We rounded up the bodies, it seems we won this fight I couldn't find damian anywhere " Have you seen damain anywhere ?" I asked drake " No" his deep voice replied and I kept walking as Enrique spoke with the men about burning the bodies . This will be on the news tomorrow.

As I kept walking I heard a gun shot go off , I turn towards where the gun shot went off and saw damian falling down and Russians leader running "Noo !!!!!!" I yelled and ran grabbing a sniper from one of the soldiers stepping low looking through the glass as he ran pulling the aiming , giving him a clean shot through his chest and head . I dropped the gun and ran to damian .

I dropped down " No , no, no,no please stay with me , medic !!!!!" I yelled " Please stay with me" my tears came down heavy after this .

There was blood everywhere I knew wasn't going to make it his losing to much blood there was blood coming out of his mouth too " You know I'm not going to make it" he spoke through coughs " Don't speak please" I whispered through my crying " You know I love you right" he held my cheek I cried deeper into his hands " yeah" I nodded " I knew I wasn't going to make it" he looked up into the sky " But he'll protect you better than I ever could" he continued " Don't say that" I rejected " it's true , you know his a better fighter than me, god he works so well with you in battle . People will say use both grew up together in fighting" we both laughed at the joke , more blood came out but my crying never stop .

" You can leave us both" he smiled " I leave it all with him, I know you love him Alcina you always have and always will . I see the way he looks at you and the way you look at him, I'm just getting into the way ." He coughed " stop it !" I yelled . I heard footsteps approaching I knew it was Enrique.

He looked up at Enrique " Take care of her and my baby won't you" he smiled holding his hand up into a fist " I will" Enrique met his hand with Damian's fist as his hand fell lifeless to his eyes .

I cried even harder onto his body .

It felt like hours but I felt my body being lifted causing my body to shut down I opened my eyes alittle bit and saw Enrique, and fell into darkness .

I woke in a room , my room .

Everything came rushing in I had new clothes on as if I was washed my hairs alittle damped and saw my door opening revealing his face " hey you doing okay" he asked rubbing his hand against his head I patted the bed beside me and he slipped in " We leave tomorrow" he spoke softly I looked up at him in confusion " I got us an island." I smiled up at him " Far away from all this , but it won't be enough we will need to keep moving away , you're disappearance once again will cause things to rile up . I took care of everything . By the way , I've been meaning to ask you something" I nodded " Do you mind if I joined my mafia with yours we can keep your name but I wanna rule wit you side by side" he finished " God we definitely be unstoppable, we might as well rule the world" we both giggled as I moved my body into his chest " Are you sure you want this , you know baby and all" I kept staring into his eyes " I know what I said , regardless if it's not my kid I'll raise him like his my own" he smiled portraying his dimples into the process .

I moved slowly towards his lips as came forward and began devouring my lips .

It was the next morning . I passed out after the kiss I was exhausted we both were and got pretty good sleep .

" Safe trips madam" Marilyn came walking towards me " Ehm Marilyn you coming with me" I looked at her dumbfounded " oh, I still need to pack then" I shaked my head " no need we'll buy clothes come on ." She followed me out as Enrique helped us into the car .

40minutes later we got onto the plane to Brazil , from there we'll manage far into the sea " I bet you right now enemies are definitely watching" Enrique looked around " let them , they won't find us after we leave into this boat , the last place we were seen was in Brazil ." I smiled and got onto the boat .

They won't find me for another few years .