Chapter 37

Sexual scene ahead

I grabbed the joint in my hands and started pulling dante and damian smoked there own on the balcony as I sat on my stool and smoked .

" Now that we all completely high , damian would you love to join our party . Oh wait dante this is my husband to be , long story short daddy sold me to him . And this is dante solidly known as our trigger ." I smiled " That sounds awesome" damain laughed taking Dante's hand then diving his hand through his hand " Well Ofcause I'd love to join, come show me how dirty you can actually be" he smiled " ah ah , show me what you can do to me" Everything was completely slow and it was bliss .

I walked to my bed the boys on my trails , dante grabbed me first kissing me tracing everything on my body moving to my back I didn't realise he was naked along with damian I felt hands going up my lips and hands around my breast " Tonight is your lucky night princess" damian spoke slowly clearly he was just as high as dante and I .

I moved around as I stood damian kneeled down and kissed my inner thigh making me gasp knowing what it does , kisses were given to me onto my neck pulling at me hair I felt a soft mouth and warm breath at me entrance before I knew it he was sucking and eating me on the spot as I stood dante held me around my waist and damian held my legs apart , sucking me off .

My breathing quickened so fast that I moaned at the pleasure of these two men , my mind was clouded with pleasure I didn't care about anything around me .

I was lifted by damian and placed down onto the bed as he continued eating me out while dante dick was placed into my mouth i hummed and moaned while they continued I could feel the pressure building up dante was moaning and grunting with me I knew he was close with me and before I knew it I was coming and dante stiffened releasing everything into my mouth , I swallowed and he backed away .

" She's all yours bro" dante smiled kissing me on my forehead picking up his clothes and leaving .

Damian stared at my naked body " Why can't you just be mine" he whispered to himself but I felt his pain , he stood now on his knees naked looking at me " Why is it tht you want me so badly ?" I asked pulling him down onto my chest " Because you belong to me" he sounded dominant which turned me on even more " why do stay with Enrique when you bed dante and I" that question kicked me off guide .

I layed there wondering why ? Maybe his right I shouldn't be with anyone " Don't over think now , only when we done" he lifted his head kissing me while cupping his hand around my breast I moaned into his mouth I could feel his hardened member at my entrance I drifted my hand holding his dick , god all these bad men have huge dicks ? .

I rubbed and I felt his precum on my fingertips he was holding it " Fuck" he kept pushing readying to let loose and dive into me I took my hand and slid up and down at my entrance I was soaking from all the temptations of wanting to fuck " fuck me" damian pulled away and looked at me under his bold arms . The look in his eyes showed admiration, lust and happiness " okay" he kissed me all over my face making me giggle as he started pressing in , he didn't hold back one bit " fuck you tight" I groaned as started moving coming in harder allowing his balls to bang against me and so he kept banging and banging until I was a screaming mess .

Right before I was about to come he pulled out he layed on my side and told me to open and turn towards him he slid back in again fucking me from the side , this felt amazing . My head tilted back out of Its own I felt wet I looked down and he was pounding so hard that I think my pussys gonna break " just like that" I moaned " wait" he pushed in but adjusted my legs alittle and started hitting in again , what the fuck is that ? He kept pushing and pushing until he was pounding again sucking my boobs " found it" he whispered " fuuuckkk" I saw stars and felt water bursting out of me Ashe pulled out " did I just squirt?" I asked looking down breathing heavy " Yes , I've found your weak spot inside there" he smiled cupping my face still fucking me " god I can't get enough of you" he groaned " I'm going to come" he mined into my ear and allowed the pleasure to take full control and I felt his hands tighten on me I knew he was close I held moaning and kissing him and my body moved .

He lifted me over him in a sitting position " wanna finish like this because I want you to feel it like this too" I was so confused until he guided me as I fucked him moving up and down it didn't take me long until I knew what he was saying because the stars were back again but this time it was a different feeling " fuck I'm going to cum , just there !" I yelled into a moan while he laughed holding onto my ass he layed down and started pushing fucking me faster as we both yelled and moaned .

Was that just the first best fuck session ever ?