Chapter 39

Word got out to us that everything was about to begin , the war was approaching everyone's been training my belly was starting to show but not as much for people to notice , I didn't want anyone to notice . As for Enrique I'm hoping to break it down for him , truly hoping he'd be understanding that I'd found happiness elsewhere.

It's been a month , I got word that the Russians were on the move , weapons were being shipped we've also gotten death threats clues to where the battle was to take place , and what a beautiful play ground it was .

" I want you around me at all times understand ." Damian has been extremely protective lately and I can understand, many has it out for me to kill me ect but I could take care of myself " everything okay ?" That deep voice , I turned around and saw Enrique smiling back at me as he grabbed me in hug .

I smiled back nodding back at damian to tell him that I was about to tell Enrique " can I talk to you ?" I asked directing to the room .

Enrique nodded and followed me to the room, shutting it .

I paced back and forth but I don't wanna sugar coat anything for him I wanna upfront and get it over with . He kept looking me up and down " You are pregnant" he pointed to my belly " Not mine I presume" he folded his hands while I stayed quiet waiting for him to yell and storm out .

But he didn't

" are you expecting me to yell at you Alcina ?" He asked " i.. Ehm.." I couldn't bring myself to say anything " then it's true" he answers his words " yes" I confirmed " Damian's ?" And I nodded while he nodded too. We stayed silent for 5 minutes or more " I just want you to be happy , if it's not with me then who then ?" I smiled at his words " But let me just say this is a fucked up time to have a baby , we in the middle of a war here ?" I looked at me as if I'm dumb " I'm well aware Enrique" I sat down on the nearby couch " will you still be able to kick ass though ?" He asked " Ofcause but Damian is acting like an ass already" I held my hand to my head .

" Ofcause he hasn't seen you fight on full mode" Enrique laughed which made me laugh too " You not mad ?" I asked " Ofcause I'm mad but I just want you to be happy that's all , plus I'm definitely not ready for a baby yet . Plus side I get to train the bug up to be one of our best . After all he is a Valeria" Enrique shrugged smirking " After the war I plan on going low" Enrique looked back at me " You know they'll come find you right , you know of the consequences of leaving" his voice pitched higher " I know !" I yelled " it's just until I give birth and his abit bigger I cannot risk it Enrique" my voice came out soft " then tell me where you going so I can protect you from afar" I nodded and we left the room .

I ran straight to Damian and nodded that Enrique and I were okay .

I watched as all our men gathered and suited up for war . There must've been thousands of men everywhere the rest were to meet us on the battle field , I knew that every single man looked up to Enrique and I , since we were known for the best fighting and head counts for killing . When I came to find out Enrique's I must say he kept up with me .

I bowed at our men as I walked pass , I already gathered my weapons and boots . Waiting for the signal to go off .

Vans started pulling up as our men were transported and patrolled the grounds . We all left with intent on killing our enemy .

Enrique had hyped them up for battle since I didn't wanna use to much energy . Enrique was right I cannot fight in the condition it's to risky . But I'll be safe and control my movements at least for the babies sake .

I know for a fact these men are are going to crowd me through out it . But they won't be able to do that for long , this war is going to messy it's been going to for along time and this is the en result with putting everything to rest .

This war will determine who comes out on top .

I highly doubt they'll be able to win us but there fire power do the Russians are way ahead of ours which is why we had to act smart .

If you know your enemy has a chance of winning then think , and be smart . Out smart your enemy and you might stand a chance . Dad always use to say , use your head . I'm the midst of death , think fast always be 10 steps ahead of everything and I've kept at the mindset since my first kill .

I walked towards the guys surround me Damian , Enrique, the twins and dante " Before we go into this shit I would like to announce that Damian and I are having a baby . And no one's going to stop me from fighting . But I'll keep my distance if I show any restraint they'll know somethings up and I cannot afford to hold back or jeopardise this baby bump at all . My infor also informs that stupid jaydon has taken the side of our enemy including his lover lexi who's had it out for me since I messed her up . So please act normal ?" There faces were priceless " oh my god , I'm going to be a god father , yes !!" Carmelo yelled I slapped his head " if you don't keep it down I will behead you" while he rubbed his head.

" if there's any question ? Not then let's go to war" I smiled while the men cocked there guns.