Chapter 29

The tattoo Alcina gets on her thigh up .

Alcina POV

" Dante I'm not doing this with you right now " I can't deal with this bullshit I have to much going on right now " Fine Alcina ,I cannot help It that I have feelings for you ! I cannot help it that I can't stop thinking about you ! I definitely cannot fucken stop thinking about making you mine !" Dante's breathing changed I knew he was frustrated but I just couldn't deal with this " I know this is selfish to Enrique but I cannot keep this up" he sighs and paces up and down .

Let me take you back and hour ago.

After drawing all the plans I took a shower which resulted to Dante being in my bedroom when I got out the shower and him smiling literally smiling , like I'm half naked? and then he had the nerve to tell me that ' this' quoting my body that it was nothing he hasn't seen . I walk out after getting dressed this guy really wanna flirt right now . Which led me soon after ignoring him for an entire hour with Marilyn cooking things and doing rounds to check on everything else for my flight tomorrow to east Africa . I came back up to my room and so it started .

" This is not funny Dante" I looked at him like his pulling my last string " I know I know just hear me out" he steadied his hands out communicating to me to calm the fuck down .

I looked away which signalled him to go on .

" When did it start" I asked before he could talk " After I left your house that day , Alcina I know I took your virginity" He spoke slowly like he was walking on thin ice .

Instead I lifted my head all I felt was sadness , he did take my virginity I barely felt the pain because my pain tolerance is so high I didn't even know I was bleeding because he cleaned me up .

I turn to look at his face which held helplessness and curiosity if I look deeeper I saw love .

" Yeah you did" I whispered " Then why don't you feel the way I do" he questioned with sadness laced " I don't know" I shrugged holding my arms " I don't know Dante I'm stuck here , I didn't think much of it because it's not normal for me to feel anything I mean yes I have feelings to Enrique and a lot I didn't think you'd feel anything too you know" pointing my finger towards him " What !? You think after all that I'm so stone cold ? Do my face give off that expression ? Alcina this is your virginity? A woman's prize possession , how can you say it won't ever affect a man on the spot ? Me obviously?" Dante spoke with softness and delicacy " I don't know Dante men don't really care if they take virginity I've seen it around it's nothing okay ! I have feelings for Enrique and I don't wanna hurt you ?" My head was becoming dizzy with all that's going on " Just please just drop this , I have a lot going on I just wanna get through all this and then we can handle the rest okay ?" I pleaded that he'll agree but he nods which my shoulders dropped all the tension in them leaving .

" Get some rest" is all he says before leaving me alone in my bedroom .

I hurt him , I know I did .

What am I suppose to do ? His always around Enrique is always busy I mean doesn't he have a mafia of his own he runs ? Why's he always around me ?

Well maybe because he makes the time for you , knowing exactly what going on with you and wants to help you , mayyybbee he loves you before he can even say it . My brain portrays

Oh no , no this is not gonna happen to me .

" Alcina ?!" I hear yelling coming from down stairs which causes me to run at full speed out the room to the sound. Stopping in my tracks .

" Hey" Enrique smiles at me , all I could do was look at Dante's face which held sadness .

Seeing that frown on his face makes me sad that I'm hurting him , fuck what have I done .

" Err Alcina ?" I heard again and it snapped me out my head " Hey" smiling back at him , I grabbed him and kissed him as if it's the last day " Ehhh disgusting?! there are children here" I hear carmelo complain " oh really ?" I questioned with a smirk on my face , I kiss Enrique again wild which ended with hands being placed all over my body all I heard was a gun shot going off . We break apart and see that Carlino shot in my FUCKEN WALL!!!

" You fucken idiot !!" I yelled causing Carlino to run first " I swear you both are like fucken children" running after both of them throughout my house " Fine" I stopped " You gonna pay for that wall and I want that hole gone when I wake up tomorrow morning , understand !!!"

" Yesss !!!" Is all I heard from each side of the house I turned on my feet and walked back to Enrique grabbing his hand and walking back upstairs to my room , looking back at Dante who still stood with his large arms crossed and a frown plastered on his face .

Closing the door I let go of Enrique's hand want to speak but .

" Shhh before you say anything , remember when you said you wanted one of my tattoos on you , well the artists is here and you need some exposed skin . I know we didn't really have the time and things so why not now before we leave ." Enrique spoke with a smirk on his face I squeezed his hand out of excitement " Ready ?" He asked " Ready" I nodded .

Before I knew it I was laying on a bed while needles went into my skin and the snake became my ally .