Chapter 18

Alcina pov

We returned back to the base of my home and I sat at the dinner table contemplating about phoning Enrique we need to deal with jaydon his causing a lot of corruption doing shit his not suppose to and getting involved with people that's beyond him I'm beginning to think he does shit irrationally ,well fuck he does ,he doesn't think ? Just do .

I placed my head in my hands and thought hard I never thought I'd do this but I need to call Enrique.

I lifted my phone off the table and pressed the green button to Enrique's name . A few rings in he answered but the sound of his voice caught me off guard I never knew how much I missed his voice till now " Alcina ? Are you okay ?" I heard his concerned voice on the other end of the phone " Alcina ?!" He called again " Yes I'm okay" I replied softly he huffs and sighs " what's wrong ?" He asked but I sat and thought how I was going to say the words to him " I need your help with jaydon his a pain in the ass" I started " I thought you killed him already" he laughed which made me smile bright, god I missed that laugh and Abbs fuck shaking my head " How long will you take to get to my house ? Assuming you know where I live" I asked with confidence " give me 10 minutes and I'll be there , deal with your guards" he replied and I simply replied ' okay' and he put the phone down .

I layed back onto the stool and realised I need something comfy this clothes are irritating me .

In all honesty I really just thought it was my anxiety over him . So instead I went up and told Marilyn to tell drake to allow Enrique and his guards in that he'd be here in 10 minutes while I took a shower and changed .

I just got out the shower and heard the cars I walked to my balcony and saw him walking , my stomach dropped " fuck his hot" I mumbled with my fingers between my lips ,the suit fitted tight around his muscles god his even taller than drake I must say those eyes are captivating too the touches everything ...l hurried to get done but also took my time I was frustrated this guy makes me nervous and I hate it ,being vulnerable was not a option in my family ,weakness was okay but to an extent .

I was fixated on a pair of black socks and shorts with a baggy sweater after all I'm just here to see him and my messy bun hair few strands dangling around too and sneakers .

I walked down slowly and was greeted with a enchanting smell and instantly i knew it was Enrique's cologne . I turned the corner and there he stood looking at pictures on my walls he turned and was met with his bright blue eyes I swear when I say you can look at them for hours and get lost .

" Hey" he started, hey ? What the fuck is hey !
" hey" I just had to go with that too oh my fucken word .

" wanna sit" he nods and the ladies came to the table with tea and coffee and alcohol everything placed in case we changed our minds on anything but he settled on scotch as usual .

" Jaydon ? Why didn't you kill him then" Enrique started he looked alittle nervous ?
" The dudes working with Damian to kill me , Damian was even at the ball I barely made it out ? !" I freaked Enrique starred at me with shock " What ? He wasn't invited to the ball ? The blacksmith mafia right ?" I nodded while he looked down " that's why the place looked like a bomb went into it" I nodded " someone told him that I was at the ball and his freaks showed up along with him and decided to have a show down in the middle of the ball , dante and the twins and I managed to get out in time" I replied " Ahhh I see you met the bullets and trigger gang" Enrique laughed " I'm sorry come again ?" Enrique laughed again

" I take it you don't know much about them then , they quiet well the twins are known for there fast movement in battle they work well together they earned that reputation they could put down any plan and it would go down into perfection ,dante has a temper and his wild too as calm and collected as he seems his a ticking time bomb under there" I looked at Enrique like I was lost because I really was ? " seems like a good package huh" he hummed to my response " They good people to work with loyal too , good friend as well . Now back to jaydon" he changed the subject but pinning to board In my head that we get back to the gun gang again later " I gave him till next week to clear out his shit I know his your best friend Enrique but I will kill him for what he did his causing havoc everywhere along with Damian and I'm trying to set things straight god there's always that loose strand that won't stay flat" I held my head with my fingers in frustration.

Enrique just sat there and laughed " Well then I guess if we can't put either of them straight we'd just have to kill them then" he suggested " That's the plan" I replied
Silence he never spoke after that and I never did either I at a bar and relaxed in the chair drake soon after came up to me but stood at the door and waved his hand for me to come over " excuse me" Enrique waved it off while he drank the alcohol neat . Rough day for him then he seems to be thinking about a lot I'll ask about that too .

Enrique POV

God she makes me nervous this suit is aggravating me , we really do need to deal with jaydon I'm hoping I'll speak to him or convince him to stop but if he doesn't that leaves me with no choice then .

I see her talking to her body guard she's so beautiful I can see her body through that sweater , why does she hide her body ?. Those hazel brown eyes and pointy nose I just wish I could kiss her again , I wonder if she still remembers it ? I never forgot that day.

She keeps glancing at me every now and then making me look away and drink this alcohol hoping it would suppress the nervousness but I need to slow down before I do something we both wouldn't want right now . The sun seems to be setting and I need a shower soon.

Fuck I'm suppose to be ruthless but she makes me soft and the fact that jaydon knew that she would go soft if I was around actually made feel like she has maybe a soft spot for me i don't know , I might look scary on the outside but I'm soft on the inside to her ONLY .

She walks back in and I can she wants to smile but she seems puzzled " What's wrong ?" I asked " It seems jaydon has made a mess yet again , I'm really gonna kill him Enrique his pissing me off" I see her hands shaking so I grabbed them and stood up towering over her she looks back at me with those hazel eyes that had a touch of blue and green in them that's interesting?.

" Wanna let off some steam then?" I asked while she gives me a questionable look " Let's do some killing then , my treat" I laughed looking at her and I can see she softened under my touch she still holding my hand " I'm not a dog Enrique but I'd love to pay a visit to them later and probably kill a few people but it's gonna get messy" this time I gave her a questionable look " It seems like Damian wants to meet up with jaydon to discuss plans , they will be tight on security guards but I wanna go undetected,think you can do that ?" She asked me like I haven't done this shit for years " being undetected is our fucken job Alcina" I pecked her lips but I didn't realise what I was doing until I stood there in shock .

Instead she kissed me back I held her cheeks and we called drake and my men onto the meeting room , this place isn't that big compare to mine but knowing Alcina she has places all around the world considering she moves around a lot , god even the government knows who she is .

" It seems we might have alittle fun boys" she looks amused while her men tapped the table I can see why they the vicious ones they seem like animals even the way she speaks to them .

Anyway I just stood and observed while we spoke the plan over . It seems jaydon plans to meet Damian in an abandoned bowling alley quite discrete if you ask me they seem to be heading to Russia there after what the fuck are they planning ? " If you ask me it seems a war is coming if they heading to Russia we all know how the Russians are let alone the Brazilians they don't take in so easily somethings not right" I interjected standing with my hands crossed over my chest and legs apart in the corner " You look scary In that corner love" she giggled I just wanna pull her and kiss her " But I'm afraid you right , I honestly don't think it was a good idea for my dad to put me under for so long , but it seems everyone's wants to bring me down and kill me not so good is it" she shrugged " Well babe you do have a reputation" I projected walking to the table and placing my hands onto the desk " You and I will walk in the back the tech guys will take care of everything busting the lights down for 1 min enough for the men to run down to check on the fuse while the rest waits outside on our signal and we just carry on with the rest of your plan ." I suggested while everyone else nodded and walked out leaving Alcina and I alone " we work good together" she smiled and walked over " indeed we do my love" .

" Now if you don't mind ima change because we have people to kill" she commented with a laugh and smile .

God this will be fun .

Well now we will be seeing a lot of how Alcina works and Enrique defences. Shit starting to get interesting 🫧