Chapter 27

Alcina pov

You know this shits getting way out of hand .

" First the russians , then damian and then dante and now my friends?" Who else is there still out for this shit " Fuck even jaydon and his obsession along with his stupidity for not thinking" I yelled in my room out of frustration holding my head Marilyn came to my aid since I wouldn't let anyone in not like anyone can .

" Calm down , breath" she spoke softly coming closer towards me , knowing anything can snap me from the calming trance she's pulling " I'm going to run a warm bath for you and you'll get in and relax those tense muscles then I'll give you sleeping pills an you'll sleep" she stated " No! No sleeping pills I'll sleep on my own , this is the mafia dammit you can never trust anyone even your own men , Marilyn anything can happen during the night and I'll be sound asleep" I got up pacing back and forth feeling my calmness slipping out again " Then call drake to guard your room or sit on the couch while you sleep and keep extra guards out , Alcina when last did you sleep ?" She asked " I don't know I've been so busy trying to fix my dads stupid mess , I thought he was trying to fix things but he just created a fucken bomb shell for me to handle myself while his off with my mom . Remind me that his next on my list to find , I demand answers !" I yelled through the room again breaking down in the process I'm becoming tired and my body is not having it with me tonight " I'll run that bath now and you'll see , drake will be with you in the room , okay" I said nothing just dropping to the floor and trying to breath .

" I got to pull myself together" I mumbled to myself " The bath is ready for you" Marilyn came out smile " Thank you" she nodded and left the room while I got undress and slowly got into the bath it smelt like lavender and rosemary.

My muscles felt relaxed as the heat did it's work , that women is truly a life saver at time she deserves a raise or a island for herself .

I mind felt clear of everything but I was dozing off in the water closing my eyes I fell asleep in the water .

" Mistress" I felt a tap on my arm " Mistress" I heard again , I jumped up holding onto my skin  " The fuck drake?!" I yelled in the bathroom completely frightened " I'm sorry you fell asleep in the bath , you skin is all wrinkled" he shrugged  I looked back at my hands and saw they wrinkled I must've been asleep for some time now " Okay I'll get out , but you get out" he nodded and closed the door behind him while I dryer my hair and body and jumped into comfy clothes Marilyn took out and headed for the bed " I'll just be here , I've secured the area and I have them here too" tapping to his ear " Okay I'll take the sleeping pills now but if something happens you wake me up immediately even with water do you understand ?" I demanded while he nodded .

I got into the bed while drake took the chair facing the front looking at the view of California it truly was beautiful, falling asleep to the stars that shined bright tonight I welcomed the darkness with open arms .

Stirring around it was way to bright in the room ? " Morning" I heard a voice call out opening my eyes I found drake where I left him last night " Morning , so I guess the night went well yeah ?" He nodded and layed back I could tell he was tired " Take a nap I'll handle things" he jumped up " Ehm No I am head around here" he remarked " And I'm your boss ,now go to your room and get some rest" I waved my hand towards the door " Okay same thing applies anything happens-" I finished the sentence before he could continue " wake you with water is what I'll do" he laughed and headed for the door .

It was now noon and drake was still asleep I managed to check on him but he was out like a light . So left him there and decided to make a phone call .

The line rang for about 5 seconds " Hey honey" my dad voice came from the other phone so innocent " Where you ?" I asked not that I cared I could easily tracked him down but smart he knows how to stay hidden if he wanted to " With your mom ?" He replied " Where ?" I continued " Mauritius" my dad replied " East Africa ? Really dad" I complained groaning " Fine expect me soon" I ended the call and got up I needed a drink .

Walking down the hall I grabbed my alcohol chalice and poured my demise " Wouldn't you rather have a juice or I could make you something nice" I heard Marilyn's voice come from around the corner she probably heard the clinging of the class that indicates alcohol around the house " I'm fine thank you" I replied plopping myself back down " Ouff alittle to early afternoon for that isn't it" I turned around and saw dante and the twins standing aligned looking at me and my alcohol glowing lightly " Don't bother me I've had a rough week" I replied with a sigh turning myself back around .

" I wouldn't dream of it" dante replied with a neutral face.

Fuck what is it now ?