Chapter 130: No pressure

Start from the beginning

In this regard, Hong Zun is not worried.

"Those rebels may be a little out of tune, but that's not the case. What you say is also right. A steady hand is always right."

'Do you think?

"Strike first, sneak in a wave."

The two old men had not yet reached the offshore camp, and they were already thinking of making a sneak attack. In any case, the rebels would have to be stopped first.

"That's a good way to do it."

"Ha ha, the old man can finally eat this hot meal again."

"Jie Jie.........."

"As he said, walking toward the offshore camp.

And at this time in the offshore camp, a war has broken out, it can be said that the world is shaking ghosts and spirits.

Under the stimulation of the rich fragrance, many disciples have taken out their own means to press the bottom of the box.

"I'm sorry, brother, but now my cultivation is not inferior to yours."

"Oh, indeed, I have hidden moves, but how can Master brother be sure that Master Brother has not made breakthroughs?"

More than 80% of the disciples, the whole body of cultivation is inexplicably promoted to a small realm.

Even when they compete for rice on ordinary days, they never reveal their true cultivation. But today, many disciples have revealed their true cultivation.

Cultivation in this way, not to mention the Dharma, small becomes great, great becomes perfect.

There are also some higher-order techniques that have never been practiced before, but they are practiced by everyone.

"Master brother, Master Brother, this first-class Mosasaur sword technique in the prefecture can not grasp the strength, you had better quit by yourself."

"The Mosasaur sword technique? My younger brother is not talented, and he happened to have learned some."

"You lied to me."

"Both of us."

The battle is so fierce that no one wants to miss today's feast, which is dragon and phoenix soup, the result of three days and three nights of Master Chang Qing's cooking.

Compared with other disciples, Zhao Zhengping, Liu Shuang, Xu Jie, Lu Youyou, Wang Yao and other personal disciples, at this time, they were standing outside the kitchen with a look of leisure.

There was no match for them, and from the time they entered the offshore camp, the men could be said to have no pressure.

"Still in the offshore camp is cool, every meal is steady to eat."

Xu Jie can not help but sigh, this no pressure can eat a meal feeling, really let people can not stop.

He was able to appreciate the happiness of his master.

When he lived in the gate, the master never robbed the rice, and he could eat every meal steadily. This is the treatment that the strong should have. And now, he Xu Jie also has such treatment.

I really love this offshore camp, not only have a steady supply of food, but also do not have to worry about robbing food.

With that, Xu Jie also showed a touch of regret.

"I don't know how Master's life is, alas, he must be very lonely in the family, the apprentice is unfilial, can not accompany Master around, the heart is full of regrets ah, but the offshore camp is very important, the apprentice can only give up the small family for everyone, Master, don't blame your son."

Smell Yan, Zhao Zhengping and other people are twitching mouth, how can this guy be so cheap?

But one said, they also like the offshore camp this place, is indeed a feng shui treasure ah.

There is no need to hand, looking at the struggle of many disciples in front of them, only need to wait for the time, they can directly eat, it is really cool.

However, just as Xu Jie's voice fell, Hong Zun's voice was faint.

"Rebelling disciple, how come the teacher didn't know you still had this filial piety?"

HMMM ????

Hearing the sound, everyone was stunned, and Xu Jie had a ghost expression, but then he shook his head.

"Oh, I also miss Master too much, how are there voices?"

This is an offshore camp, how can the Master be here? It's impossible. I think too much.

Until the figure of Hong Zun like ghost in general appeared in front of Xu Jie, Xu Jie immediately exclaimed.

"Oh my God..........."

"Rebel, surprised to see your teacher?"

And Hong Zun is a smile, but how to look at this smile are some gloomy, and then before Xu Jie did not react, Hong Zun pointed out, the sword gas burst instantly, sealed Xu Jie's repair.

There are Zhao Zhengping and others, Hong Zun obviously did not let go, do not give a few people the slightest chance to react, directly.

And a few people completely failed to react for a time, confused will be Hong Zun to control.