Chapter 127 None of the good stuff

Start from the beginning

The dragon family is slow to reproduce, and the whole dragon family is no more than 100,000.

You fucking still want to let the old dragon King send a dragon army, this heart is not too thick.

Looking at the mouthful of oil that everyone was eating, the Jade female Feng disciples outside the kitchen kept swallowing their saliva, and their hearts were extremely depressed.

"Elder sister, what do you think we came to the offshore camp to do?"

"Yes, it's been a few days and we haven't even eaten a bite."

Once the fantasy, the dream of the good, has long been the reality to play fragmented, smell speech, the leading sister Shen Dao.

"Not to eat can only show that our strength is too weak, after returning, we must work hard to cultivate, when God Jianfeng returns to the Zong, we will be able to eat."

If we can see clearly, all the fancy means are of no use to Shen Jianfeng's disciples. Ultimately, it depends on our strength.

This senior sister does not plan to stay in the offshore camp any longer. This kind of day can only see, but not eat, is simply suffering.

It is better to return to the Zongmen to cultivate, and in the future, defeat the Shen Jianfeng disciples in a dignified manner, and eat this meal.

Hearing this, other Jade female Feng disciples also nodded, yes, can not eat still stay here why? Have you ever had an eye addiction?

Just when the disciples made up their minds to leave, the monument in the center of the camp suddenly lit up red. Seeing this, the disciples who were having dinner brightened up.

"Here we are, here we are."

Naturally, the disciples knew exactly what the tablets represented when they lit up.

Good, the old dragon king is really bright, the efficiency is still so fast, not bad, is a good dragon.

A crazy grilled rice, ready to deal with the ingredients after eating, but at this time, Jade female Feng disciples stood up and said.

"Elder brother, let us go."

The Jade female Feng disciple volunteered, not because he had any other ideas, mainly because he didn't want to leave, but he had a stomach full of anger in his heart, and he always wanted to find a place to vent.

But the disciples of Shenjianfeng did not understand, and when they saw it, they defended the big men in their hands one by one, and their eyes were full of vigilance.

"Sister, before we had agreed, eat all by strength, even if you destroy the aquarium, this meal we will not give you."

"Yes, sister, or you should go back to your room and rest, and we will handle these aquarium by ourselves."

"You.............."

Is there not a shred of trust between people? Hearing these words, the Jade Goddess Feng disciples became more and more angry and did not bother to explain. One by one, they turned and walked out of the camp.

This time, the old Dragon King did not have any surprises in store, and only sent fifty thousand aquarians to the camp.

They also fell unsuspecting into the trap set by Shen Jianfeng's disciples and suffered heavy casualties for a time.

After Fu Zhuan and the end of the battle, the disciples of Jade Female Peak jumped off the city wall and began a brutal massacre.

Cruel, it is not an exaggeration, the eyes of the kill is simply rich to the extreme, the hands of the long sword constantly brandishing, the mouth is repeatedly cursed.

"Men don't have any good things."

"What shit no woman in the heart, draw the sword nature god, asshole."

"A bunch of stinking men, I just want a bite to eat, why not?"

Since entering the offshore camp, the grievances, anger, which have been accumulated until now, broke out completely at this moment.

All the Jade female Feng disciples, that is simply incarnated as a Zunzun kill God, hand mercilessly spicy, even many of the water tribe are terrified.

"Is this a Daozong disciple? Not magic cultivation?"

It was more murderous than any of these monsters.

Hate in the eyes, but also wish to cut them by a thousand cuts in general, this in the end is how much hatred?

Moreover, in the battle, the angry curses in the mouth of these Jade female Feng disciples also gave a whole circle of aquatic people.

"No man in the world has any good things."

"No, I'm a fucking monster. Why are you telling me this?"

"It's the same with the demon beast. I don't have anything good to bring. I'll die."

"I don't have a fucking bag either, I'm a female."

"You think I don't know, you oysters are hermaphrodite, this year you're female, next year you're male, so... die."

The water tribe is completely broken, you hate men so much to get them ah, we are demon beasts, demon beasts understand, there is no man this.