Chapter 123: The Way It Is

Start from the beginning

Better to return sooner than waste time here.

"Yes, then go."

"Go, go, ignore them, go back."

Wen Yan, the disciples turned to leave, and the green feather Phoenix outside the battle Dharma, seeing this, was angry and shouted.

"Despicable human beings, if you have the ability to come out, dare to steal things, don't you dare to fight head-on?"

In this regard, Xu Jie turned his head, looked at the blue feather phoenix with disdain and sneered.

"Stupid, you have the ability to come in ah."

Do you think we're stupid that two monsters in the Realm want to let them out?

No one paid any attention to the two blue-feathered phoenixes.

And in the crowd, Ye Changqing also deeply looked at the two green feather phoenix, just flashed a famous dish in his mind, dragon and phoenix soup.

Now that he has a dragon, if he can get these two phoenix, he can stew a pot of dragon and phoenix soup.

These are top-notch ingredients, not only in taste, but also in effect, which can greatly help monks to cultivate.

It can be said that so far, Ye Changqing has mastered the highest quality of cuisine.

Unfortunately, want to win these two green feather Phoenix is still some difficult, after all, the demon land, this cultivation has surpassed Zhao Zhengping and other personal disciples, comparable to the human Tianren land great monk.

Some regrettably, Ye Changqing could not help but whisper a word.

"Alas, it's a pity, otherwise I really want to taste the taste of this dragon and phoenix soup."

HMM??

Walking in Ye Changqing side, Zhao Zhengping, Liu Shuang, Xu Jie, Lu Youyou, Wang Yao, several people have heard this.

For a time, Xu Jie, who was still showing disdain, took his sword out of his sheath and turned around without hesitation to look at the blue feather phoenix that was still roaring outside the battle law, looking cold and severe.

"The bold animal, dare to attack the offshore camp, really when I said no one? I'll kill you."

Zhao Zhengping, Liu Shuang, Lu Youyou, Wang Yao and others did the same. Their eyes were full of kill, just like the first time they saw an aquarium, their eyes were red.

"Fellow teachers, rush out with me and kill these two evil animals."

"Kill them."

"Brother Changqing, don't worry. Sister will bring you the ingredients for this dragon-phoenix soup."

Originally, I did not intend to pay attention to these two green Phoenix, but in an instant, the disciples who had turned around turned back one by one and rushed out of the battle.

"Sister, what's wrong with them?"

Jade female Feng disciple for a moment a little confused, but the teacher sister did hear Ye Changqing's words, eyes dead staring at the blue feather Phoenix road.

"Evergreen teacher younger brother as if to say these two head feather phoenix is the finest ingredients, the dragon in hand, then get the head feather phoenix, which can make longfeng soup, is a high-end cuisine."

When it turned red, the Jade female Feng disciples' eyes glinted red at this moment. The women who originally felt inexplicable felt that these two green feather phoenixes were really deserving of death.

Shua shua, there was another sound of a long sword coming out of its sheath, and then I only heard the elder sister of Jade Female Peak Shouting.

"Ladies and sisters, there is a line of thirty-six peaks. Since Brother Shen Jianfeng has the heart to kill demons and protect the people, I, Jade Female Feng, will not help. Let me kill out and kill these two animals."

"Sister is right, my jade female peak must help the field."

"Kill."

For a time, God Jianfeng, Jade female peak disciples are killed outside the battle, leaving only Ye Changqing and small white.

Looking at the momentum of the big change, has killed the army of disciples, Ye Changqing silly, back to God, wish to give themselves a big mouth.

"What kind of mouth mean is it, did not resist last time, and did not resist this time?"

Ye Changqing swore that he really did not think much, is simply sigh, he really has no idea about these two green feather phoenix ah.

But who knows, you brothers and sisters rushed out again, this is really not my business ah.

I saw Wu great a group of people, rushed out of the formation, to the two blue feather phoenix.

And at this time the two green feather phoenix, than Ye Changqing also meng circle, just not also a pair of unwilling to take notice of the meaning, how to kill out now?

And.......... In the face of a pair of glowing red eyes, two blue-feathered phoenixes, even if they are monsters in the sky, can't help but feel a little nervous at this time, these human eyes are not right.

"How to do, want to fight?"

"Shall we withdraw? After all, it is not a good idea to offend."

The heart of the desire to quit, but not to wait for them to take action, only listen to Zhao Zhengping shouted.

"Quickly, quickly, first block the retreat, don't let the ingredients run away."