Chapter 121: I will kill you, Animal

Start from the beginning

"Good opportunity, see me binding hands."

"Silkworms hand."

"Seven Star Step."

A famous Shenjianfeng disciple swarmed up, and the Jade female Feng disciple, who was already in the melee, was naturally subdued at the moment when he had no power to fight back, and directly withdrew from the fight.

In the end, only Shenjianfeng disciples were left to scramble for position, while Jade Nv disciples could only watch helplessly from the side.

At this moment, those Jade Goddess Feng disciples who had been fooled slowly came back to their senses.

The plan was good, but why was it like this in the end? They were completely destroyed at Jade Female Peak.

"It is not all your good deeds, why do you want to shoot at us?"

The attacked disciples glared at each other. In response, the deceived disciples lowered their heads and said shamefully.

"That......... That........ I was cheated by a disciple of Shen Jianfeng."

"You fuckin 'pig brains, can you believe what Shen Jianfeng's disciples say?"

"But what they say is very reasonable, really grabbed the seat, you can still share our food?"

"I am really impressed, you first grab the seat and then ah, there is nothing, you start to care about this?"

"I................."

There is no doubt that the total defeat, in this matter of rice, Jade female peak has never won.

Thought this plan seamless, can still be easily resolved by God Jianfeng.

In the end, I could only look enviously at Shen Jianfeng's disciples devouring their meals, with tears of regret in my eyes.

After the meal, the disciples rested for a while in the kitchen as before. When they were chatting, Xiao Bai suddenly flew quickly from the horizon.

Steady in the courtyard, see, Ye Changqing called.

"Little White."

Smell speech, white is also intimate rub Ye Changqing body, then take credit for the general kitchen knife passed over.

"Success?"

Seeing the kitchen knife, Zhao Zhengping, Xu Jie and others also surrounded.

Looking at Ye Changqing from the holster out of the kitchen knife, everyone is a face of surprise.

"Good knife, good knife."

"Oh, no, this knife must be up to the top grade."

"Those treasures we took at the beginning are enough to build high-grade treasure soldiers?"

This grade seems to be wrong, at the beginning, they were only built according to the level of treasure soldiers, but now, the grade of this knife has reached the top grade, two levels higher than expected.

See everyone is shocked, Xu Jie opened his mouth to say.

"It's not good to be in a higher class."

"Yes, yes, yes, it is a good thing."

"Ha-ha, White, there's yours."

"Xiao Bai is powerful."

"Yes, yes, Xiao Bai has done a great job this time."

As Xu Jie's words came out, all the disciples also praised Xiao Bai one after another.

In the face of everyone's praise, Xiaobai held his head high, his face showed a very humanized pride color, and his mouth constantly issued a strange call of Jie Jie.

That feeling is like saying, that is natural, not where I come from such a treasure knife.

Ye Changqing stroked the kitchen knife in his hand, and also liked it very much.

The knife body is black, and the blade has a ring of red lines around it. It is cold, and always exudes a quiet cold awn.

What a good knife it is.

Just as Jianxiu liked a rare sword, Ye Changqing liked this sword very much.

After gently stroking for a while and putting away the treasure sword, Ye Changqing looked up at the small white surrounded by the crowd. He could not help but want to speak and praise it, but suddenly felt as if something was missing.

"Xiao Bai, you have a bowl of dragon meat tonight."

"Jie Jie."

"Xiao Bai, you are the hero of my God Jianfeng this time."

"Jie Jie."

"Xiao Bai, it must be a hard journey."

"Jie Jie."

"Xiao Bai.............."

"Animal, I will kill you."

While the crowd was full of praise, a roar came from the horizon.

Looking at the sound, the disciples saw two figures galloping forward, and the first one was Chen Mu.

See its hair scattered, ragged clothes, the whole person looks very embarrassed, but the anger in the eyes that is like a volcanic eruption.

The speed was extremely fast, and it was straight to Xiao Bai, the teeth were rattling, and the body was full of violent psychic power waves.

"Either you or I die today," he said.

With these words, Chen Mu drew out his long sword. Zhao Zhengping quickly stopped him when he saw this.

"Brother, what are you doing? Calm down, little White is the big hero this time."

Don't say it is good, this word out, Chen Mu is gas tremble, big hero? Who is it? The animal? What the fuck did it do except shoot a few spirits in the spirit garden?